Expats - Where are you located?

I am in Co. Kildare Ireland since 1990, it works well for me here as the Irish are as proud of being Irish as we all are of been Sheffielders/Yorkshiremen.

ALAN 52 Any chance you are a mate of mine used to work with a guy who went out there about this time lived on Roundel st attercliffe

bermuda ,been here 26 years,back to sheffield at least once a year.Back in February ,will be at the Wednesday v United game ,come on you OWWWWWWLS

Co Clare in the west of Ireland. Spending my retirement in the pubs playing irish music on the fiddle and drinking the black pints. Been here since 1997. I was born in Walkley and lived there until 1955 then moved to Woodhouse.

We are spread far and wide, what do you miss from Sheffield the most, I think mine would be Hendersons Relish and pork pies.

Spent 43 years with the enemy in Lancashire (Great Harwood) now moved to Cornwall as of May 2011

Now live in Worthing, the land of the the boreing ol' parts!!! :hihi: I miss so much, people, Hendersons relish, hot pork sarnies from butchers, slurp! :love::love: