Expats - Where are you located?

PM on it's way Cheetham.........

Thanks Allen, reply sent

Jakarta

I'm in sodding Jakarta.

Have a beer in B.A.T.S for me

From Attercliffe, now in Playa Flamenca, Spain AND I have Henderson's Relish in my cupboard, bought locally!

Born and bred in Stradbroke, now in Lincoln. I miss the unique Sheffield accent.

Born and bred in Pitsmoor, now living in Larnaca, Cyprus - and I actually found Henderson's for sale in one of the shops here (deep joy). The sado-masochist in me misses the joy and pain of watching United at the Lane.

Jeang Hi When did you leave, Do you get back .will fill you in with local news if you dont get it life just off strad rd

nafferton east yorkshire. 10mls from bridlington, 20mls from scarbough.lovely little village.

Nice to hear someone lives in Nafferton, lovely village and 2 good pubs. I moved to Driffield in late 1967. Born and bred in Swallownest - family have always been there for generations. Still have a house and daughters in Driffield. My wife and I have lived here in Malaysia since late 2006 when I moved my manufacturing business here. Read the Driffield Post and Times each week on internet

Best wishes to Nafferton - Grey Eminence - Subang Jaya - Malaysia

Thailand (since 1995), but worked all over the world, Born Sheffield....miss the Sheffield fish cakes (fish beteween 2 slices of potato, in batter) & Ward's beer

Ontario Canada, been here since 1974 :)

Just read your quote--- full of worries at the moment!

Will try to remember this.