Expats - Where are you located?

As I said, you either like it or loath it!

love it. African gov. no thank you

Wish we could have some of your tomatoes flyer, one thing we can't find in Sheffield is decent tasting tomatoes. Jersey/Guernsey ones used to be good but, they aren't nowadays. Send us your tomatoes flyer!

the early ones are all Greenhouse, our greenhouses are massive as big as 10sq miles each, now in a few months the field ones are out a lot going to the Hienz plant for sauce any with a slight blemish u can buy road side very very cheap, needless to say i get through a lot during the summer :love::love::love: dem toms

You can knock it, but the great thing about living in England is the NHS, plus if you live in Sheffield, Henderson's Relish.

But in Wales Prescriptions are free for everyone....and you can have a bus pass at 60. (None of this "sorry mate, we've changed the rules 'cause the pension age for women is changing")

Send me some Hendersons please. :)

Crete here... and hey, you know what, were doing OK, this season.....SO FAR....

Wish we could have some of your tomatoes flyer, one thing we can't find in Sheffield is decent tasting tomatoes. Jersey/Guernsey ones used to be good but, they aren't nowadays. Send us your tomatoes flyer!

Try growing your own. Grow them in pots on your patio. Great taste and easy to grow without the need of a greenhouse.

I moved to Ballina County Mayo.

Then moved to Belfast with Irish lady.

Then over to Ayrshire and Glasgow..Scottish lady..

I may do the treble,and move to Wales...for Welsh lady..haha!

been all over since leaving Sheffield 18 years ago, the last 10 years outside the Uk mainly in Asia

Edited by S10er

Bayside, Melbourne, Australia

Ex; Crooksmoor, Harcourt Road ( The motor boat has gone from the Park ?)

Really miss the dark, short grey days of winter in Sheffield and now have

to suffer the sunny blue sky's of Oz ! ( yeh right !)

Brisbane, Australia, since 1970, born over the road from the ponderosa in the terraces in Bellefield Street, Netherthorpe that were knocked down in the late 60s i think. Later lived at Grove Road, Totley.

Edited by points

Born in Stannington, moved to Wharncliffe Side, then Stocksbridge. Now im retired and living in Withernsea on the East Yorks coast.

Got one son in Rotherham, and a son with family in Stocksbridge, so I get back regularly to buy my Hendersons Relish. Cant believe we cant get it in East Yorks! Second hubby is a Southerner (OMG alus said ide never marry a southerner) and he HATES Hendersons Relish - grounds for divorce?????:D:D:D

Irene, just south of Pretoria, South Africa since 1972. Born in Bingham Park Rd, but spent my youth in Hillsborough. By the way there is a forum for expats on the site. I was back in Sheffield 2 weeks ago and my first stop was for a 'chip butty'! What happened to the pikelet shops?