Heeley City Farm Vegetarian/Vegan Greek Food Night

The Farm Kitchen, is Heeley City Farm's Vegetarian Cafe, and we have started to hold Gourmet Food Nights.

This is the second of our Gourmet Food Events. The first, in September was very successful.

November 11th 2011 sees our Greek Night, and all are welcome, especially those who love Greek, or Vegetarian, or Vegan food.

For more info contact 0114 258 0244, and for a menu contact julie.blacker@sky.com or visit the website in the next couple of days.

This will be a 3 course occasion, and ouzo will be served!!

There are only as many places as we can fit, and we have to have orders beforehand..........so book in advance!!!!!!

This will be a fantastic night, with some great food!!!

£15 per head for 3 courses

Complimentary Ouzo

See website in next couple of days for menu

Edited by Heeley Farm

Sounds good to me, quite fancy this and value is excellent!!

This sounds great - unfortunately I'm already booked that night otherwise I'd have been ringing up! Hope you do another and good luck with this one :o)

Keep up to date on the website EK, for future events. I hope your not busy on Saturday 3rd December, and can attend our Winter Festival.