Working at Brown Baileys

trying to get in touch with Mick Saynor he worked at brown bayleys on pit side in furnace dept. does anyone know of him?

Not sure if anyone still actually used this but I'm wanting to know any information about my grandad, he worked at brown balieys in the 70s I believe. He was a crane driver.

He was an Arab man named  Syed Shamson, also known as Sami. I believe he was a crane driver. If anyone has any memory's or anything like that Id love to hear about them, his wife Was Julia/June Shamson. 

Edited by Montelle

On 22/10/2012 at 21:33, hauxwell said:

does anyone know Henry Casson who use to work at Brown Bayleys. I was told that he died in some sort of accident when he was working there. Use to be friends with him. I am just trying to find out if there is any truth in this.

I was told it happened in the 70's.

i worked there on the day it happened the accident, after the body was removed, everyone was sent home

trying to locate a past friend who worked at brown bayleys in furnace dept, his name is Mick Saynor. anyone know him?