Glamour/model studio photography- interested ?

I'm interested.

Edited by FACEBOOK

Sounds like a good idea and I may be interested in this, although i dont really want Glamour models on my portfolio, is this purely a Glamour model shoot?

I would have been interested if it weren't for all the desperate comments. I'm sure the models will LOVE having a day of old men drooling over them :P

I would have been interested if it weren't for all the desperate comments. I'm sure the models will LOVE having a day of old men drooling over them :P

desperate comments !!! where ? I thought that was a bit of humour. it wont be old men drooling it will be all conducted very professionally but friendly at the same time, any droolers will be shown the door asap.

if you are serious katie pm me, i have several young ladies already happy to pose for us gentlemen and ladies if they want too, but we may want different girls for further shoots.

Sounds like a good idea and I may be interested in this, although i dont really want Glamour models on my portfolio, is this purely a Glamour model shoot?

would be happy to hear your suggestions !

bear in mind the subject matter has got to be worth paying to photograph it :)

I myself will try any sort of studio photography (within reason !)

I originally said I was interested in this but work has been a bit of a distraction recently. Hideous deadline tomorrow took my mind off it.

Following on from previous posts, I have reservations about the 'glamour' aspect - and so does my wife!. I would just like some studio experience. It's a pity the other thread on the forum about a shared studio space has hit a snag. My preference is for somewhere we could hire to allow forum members time to shoot pics of friends and family.

I guess thats a bit unfair on other members who really like the idea of it being specifically a glamour shoot.

i think for the majority of people posting on this thread, they are neither "old" or "droolers". Possibly some are NOT even men!

I am interested purely because I have never shot in a studio environment before, the subject is irrelevant, it is the opportunity to do some photography alsongside other photographers, who may be able to give me some tips and advice. Also as stated, the studio will be set up ready to go, something I would not know how to do, nor could afford to do. I would not care if it were female models, male models, children, animals, still life.......... anything, it is the studio and experience that is whats making me interested.

By the way, I am only able to do Mon, Tues and Thurs evenings. The odd Sat morning, and the odd Sunday. The cost is no issue to me.

I originally said I was interested in this but work has been a bit of a distraction recently. Hideous deadline tomorrow took my mind off it.

Following on from previous posts, I have reservations about the 'glamour' aspect - and so does my wife!. I would just like some studio experience. It's a pity the other thread on the forum about a shared studio space has hit a snag. My preference is for somewhere we could hire to allow forum members time to shoot pics of friends and family.

I guess thats a bit unfair on other members who really like the idea of it being specifically a glamour shoot.

hi, as far as i am concerned it does not have to glamour photography, it is just that a lot of people have expressed an interest in doing that as its an area very few get a chance to do.

what you need to think about though is this, if you get some other photographers to share the cost of a decent studio for 3/4 hour just to take pictures of your brother/sister mum/dad or a still life or what ever it may be, do you think there will be enough interest in owt like that ??? i dont think there will to be honest.

personally i would just like some more studio experience with anything as a subject, the question is though do i want to pay a share of £90-00 or &120-00 just to photograph some one elses family or belongings ?

Edited by REPO MAN

hi, as for as i am concerned it does not have to glamour photography, it is just that a lot of people have expressed an interest in doing that as its an area very few get a chance to do.

what you need to think about though is this, if you get some other photographers to share the cost of a decent studio for 3/4 hour just to take pictures of your brother/sister mum/dad or a still life or what ever it may be, do you think there will be enough interest in owt like that ??? i dont think there will to be honest.

personally i would just like some more studio experience with anything as a subject, the question is though do i want to pay a share of £90-00 or &120-00 just to photograph some one elses family or belongings ?

No - I take your point about what people are interested in shooting. I understand that it's not going to work if everyone wheels out their family and pet dog for a photo session. I was wondering if the models could pose in something other than bikinis or suspenders or something - dunno what, just something attractive but reasonably demure?.

Anyhow, the point is I am still interested, but work is a nightmare for the next couple of weeks. I'm starting early and working late, so am just too worn out to manage it right now. What is everyone's preference time wise?. After work in the evening would be good for me, as I have no childcare on saturdays. Is the studio in the town centre?.

I'd be interested in this for my portfolio. I'm not that fussed about the glamour side of things as I can't see it fitting in with what I want to offer, but certainly some experience in a studio would be good.

chrisp

yes your right, the girls that are interested will bring a few different changes of clothes, it certainly does not have to be glamour at all but the girls wil be happy to do that if needed, the studio's ime looking at are on the outskirts of the city centre, at some point all three could be used so that we get a variation of back drops and scenery etc. still need 12 of us to give it a go though.

i would suggest an evening shoot say 6 to 9pm and or saturday afternoon,,, i know evenings wont suit everyone and neither will saturdays but a time has to be set at some point.

would be happy to hear your suggestions !

bear in mind the subject matter has got to be worth paying to photograph it :)

I myself will try any sort of studio photography (within reason !)

I would want to use a few images from this potential shoot for my portfolio, and glamour isnt my thing. But fully clothed would be great - i see this is an option so I would consider being involved if thats an option.

Is it possible to see portfolio's of the girls before signing up? Again to see if they will fit into my portfolio and also to get an idea on what and how i would like to shoot.

Thanks