Man Utd 1 - 6 Man City: WOW

As I said earlier I think that City will struggle to get out of their group.

Aye, they are already struggling. I think they might just scrape 2nd, but it will be tough.

The difference between Chelsea's performance and Man Utd's - Character. Chelsea have really battled to the end.

Well at the moment, both Napoli and Bayern are better than Manchester City in Europe.

I was impressed with Bayern. They played a good match. Fingers crossed that city will scrape through, they have a hard league tbh.

Aye true, but Milan are a relatively poor team nowadays. Old and slow througout. I'm not surprised Spurs knocked them out.

Currently 13th in Serie A, although the tables quite tight so they're still in the title race.

I was impressed with Bayern. They played a good match. Fingers crossed that city will scrape through, they have a hard league tbh.

They will continue to hvae a tough group unless they start performing. 3rd pot seeding at the moment. Tough luck for them.

I think they'll make it out but they need to beat Bayern at home to give themselves a good chance of winning the group. Finishing 2nd will mean they have a bigger chance of meeting Real or Barca in the last 16. You'd want to avoid them altogether but if you had to meet one it'd preferrably be after they'd played each other and one of them was already out.

One big plus for Man U is that they should be able to bounce straight back from this with a victory. Aldershot are their next opponents :).

As long as they finish 4th in the group they will be fine. The last thing they will want is to finish 3rd and end up in the Europa Cup.

Ha ha ha.

Excellent result. Did the world class Rooney play today.

Ha ha ha.

Excellent result. Did the world class Rooney play today.

Yes m8 he was non existent lolol :hihi:

Good to very good footballer at best. Never produced in big games or for England. Just because he is English the pundits think he is wonderful. I honestly cannot think of the last good game he played for England. To think some put him on a par with Messi and Ronaldo. He is lightyears behind. Another product of the overhyped premiership.