"Senior Moments" - what's yours?

That's nothing when I try to change channel my garage door opens

Tha's been watching adverts again:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I once put my clocks back in Spring so I was 2 hours behind everyone else. I went to meet someone for a drink in a pub on the Sunday at 1pm when it was really 3pm. This was in the days when pubs shut at 2pm on Sundays and there were no mobiles. I bumped into someone on the way and said I'd be coming back at 3pm and he asked me what time I thought it was. I wasn't even 30 which is the age I went to an Elvis Costello concert the night after it had happened and wondered why there was no one there. I like to think I got all my senior moments in before middle-age.

Brilliant!:hihi:

I have just thought of another one..............

I knitted a PG tips monkey - all was well until I came to stitch all the pieces together - my monkey now has extra long legs, and little arms! :hihi:

Stop getting onto me, it might have been Lego.

Now.......................what was i going to say?............

oh dear not often your lost for words!

can't think of any specific event relating to a senior moment lately.

just the usual memory issues like writing shopping lists and forgetting to take them with me

not worrying about the onset of dementia yet though because i've always been a bit scatty.

I once gave a teacher 20 invitations to hand out to kids for my son's birthday party.

She handed them out in little envelopes one by one as the kids were leaving for the day.

The invites included everything: phone no, location, venue, time, date... everything but my son's name!!!

Imagine my answer phone messages when I got home from work....

keep em coming! - this thread is making me chuckle!:hihi:

hope you havnt lost your marbles again this week.:)

Asking the ticket officer at Lincoln station what time the next train leaves for Lincoln .... that's pretty high on the list.

oh dear not often your lost for words!

can't think of any specific event relating to a senior moment lately.

just the usual memory issues like writing shopping lists and forgetting to take them with me

not worrying about the onset of dementia yet though because i've always been a bit scatty.

Ah! that reminds me of the time I posted my shopping list through the doctors surgery letterbox, and took the repeat prescription form with me to Morrisons!:hihi: