Players Bar Sheffield - Appalling Behaviour

And the moral of this story is................. Dont go out and get hammered and throw up in someone else`s property. Id be slightly hacked off myself if someone did that in my property.

Is your property licenced to sell vomit inducing alchohol? If not you would be right to be hacked off unless you were giving it away free to your guests. :)

I think you will find the moral of this story is don't go in players full stop don't go in drunk don't go in sober don't go in if the world was about to end and there was a magic button that could stop the end of humanity under the bar. Go in a bar which is about as scally as you can get which has bouncers to match and what do you expect is going to happen.

I think you will find the moral of this story is don't go in players full stop don't go in drunk don't go in sober don't go in if the world was about to end and there was a magic button that could stop the end of humanity under the bar. Go in a bar which is about as scally as you can get which has bouncers to match and what do you expect is going to happen.

Wow kirkyb! You have a bee in your bonet about said bar. Is there something more we should know?

It sounds like you have been exiled from the said premises,given the volume of protest.

Is your property licenced to sell vomit inducing alchohol? If not you would be right to be hacked off unless you were giving it away free to your guests. :)

I'm not sure any alcoholic drink they sell would be vomit inducing if some self control was exercised. We're such an island of border line alcoholics that being so drunk your body had to eject it's contents in a public toilet is simply passed over, but someone throwing you out for doing such a thing, well they should be sent to prison immediately. How dare anyone get in the way of an English woman and her alcohol.

And to the person who likened Players bar to a swanky cocktail establishment...well you've clearly never been :hihi:

they should have a female door member on the team to deal with , i worked in a club and i had to always see to the women as the men were not supposed to touch women unless it was extreme action ie a fight etc in this case it was not , you need to contact sia who deal with their badges and their right to work on the doors, you can not slag the girl off for throwing up on a night out come on we have all done it once

These places serve alcohol on demand. People are encouraged to get "Down Town" and drink to excess, which seems to be the norm in our white working-class culture, in the hope of experiencing a much hyped "Good time". Other people then apportion blame when someone is sick in the toilet? What double standards.

Alcohol is the drug of choice in the UK along with Tobacco. It comes with a price.

they should have a female door member on the team to deal with , i worked in a club and i had to always see to the women as the men were not supposed to touch women unless it was extreme action ie a fight etc in this case it was not , you need to contact sia who deal with their badges and their right to work on the doors, you can not slag the girl off for throwing up on a night out come on we have all done it once

I dont think thats the case-most people who feel sick manage to find a suitable place to express their selves.I would think women bouncers is a great idea and I now have some suggestions for my wife who is seeking a new job.

I'm not sure any alcoholic drink they sell would be vomit inducing if some self control was exercised. We're such an island of border line alcoholics that being so drunk your body had to eject it's contents in a public toilet is simply passed over, but someone throwing you out for doing such a thing, well they should be sent to prison immediately. How dare anyone get in the way of an English woman and her alcohol.

And to the person who likened Players bar to a swanky cocktail establishment...well you've clearly never been :hihi:

Piffle, explain yourself you piffle monger.

These places serve alcohol on demand. People are encouraged to get "Down Town" and drink to excess, which seems to be the norm in our white working-class culture, in the hope of experiencing a much hyped "Good time". Other people then apportion blame when someone is sick in the toilet? What double standards.

Alcohol is the drug of choice in the UK along with Tobacco. It comes with a price.

In bold

Listen up people, this is the fact of the matter. Well said Bloom' the rest of your post was a bit weak though.:)

... be faster on the uptake when people call you fat! Paraphrase Churchill, 'I can lose weight, but you'll always be ugly' etc...

But what if she is ugly too?

Completely agree witb you! !!