Players Bar Sheffield - Appalling Behaviour

Regardless of the fact that the OP's mate was so drunk she had to throw up, there are ways and means of dealing with such a situation.

From what the OP says, it sounds as if the bouncers were grossly heavy handed - and if it's true that the bouncer was verbally abusive to the OP, then that's clearly very unprofessional.

The OP's mate being out of order (i.e. vomting drunk) does not excuse the way the bouncers reacted.

Players is a vile place, it doesn't surprise me that it's bouncers are correspondingly foul. How can anyone cope with being in there? I don't even like to walk past it.

The bouncers at Players are proper tools, violent heavy handed thugs who were born to be in that line of work.

The bouncers at Players are proper tools, violent heavy handed thugs who were born to be in that line of work.

isn't that what a bouncer should be?

presumably they opened it first, so the manner of departure seems about right

i do wonder if had she not been expelled from the pub whether or not she would have carried on drinking

I would have to agree having

chucked up and therefore feeling better in my own experience

this is a license to carry on

drinking

I do however disagree with male

bouncers entering the ladies

toliets and being too

heavyhanded with the OP's mate

I would have to agree having

chucked up and therefore feeling better in my own experience

this is a license to carry on

drinking

I do however disagree with male

bouncers entering the ladies

toliets and being too

heavyhanded with the OP's mate

What's

with all

the line

breaks?

Tbf, they might just have thought that the bouncers were too heavey handed what with being drunk and all.

What's

with all

the line

breaks?

Tbf, they might just have thought that the bouncers were too heavey handed what with being drunk and all.

typed on my phone not as easy as being sat in front of the comp

Being drunk and throwing up most definately doesnt help and I know from previously having worked in bars people throwing up isnt exactly appealing.

I just dont like it how the bouncers threw there weight around like that and then had the cheek to call me fat whats that got to do with anything!?

I have found a few other complaints on forums about the bouncers aswell, they seem to be on some sort of power trip!

The behaviour of these "bouncers" was unacceptable. These bully boys are nothing more than paid thugs, I have yet to come accross one with a brain any larger than a peanut.

This matter should be reported to the authorities but I sspect your reporting is suspect.If you had persuaded your drunk friend to go home she would have been spared the indignity and you would not have been called fat.Imagine someone coming to your home and fouling the WC with vomit-you are unlikely to add them to your Xmas card list.

This matter should be reported to the authorities but I sspect your reporting is suspect.If you had persuaded your drunk friend to go home she would have been spared the indignity and you would not have been called fat.Imagine someone coming to your home and fouling the WC with vomit-you are unlikely to add them to your Xmas card list.

Fair enough, but my people would not remove the offending guest in such a brutal manner.

Fair enough, but my people would not remove the offending guest in such a brutal manner.

Yes but some of us have to clean out own homes rather than contact Debbie Dusts Dore or Doris Destroys Dirt,both of whom service the S17 area.

Yes but some of us have to clean out own homes rather than contact Debbie Dusts Dore or Doris Destroys Dirt,both of whom service the S17 area.

I have never come accross DDD or DDD, but I take your point.:)