Players Bar Sheffield - Appalling Behaviour

are you an idiot? a pregnant woman could fall over anywhere not just in players bar, and also the poster quite clearly stated her friend wasnt drinking because she was pregnant and neither was she because she was driving. just because your pregnant doesnt mean you cant enjoy yourself

:loopy:

I refer you to my subsequent posts 185 and 198. Maybe you should read everything I've said on the issue before name calling.

???????

3 men 'ejected' my friend so you must have the wrong person. She was dragged out on the floor, nothing polite about it. I witnessed the whole thing my friend was extremely upset by it all.

I was obviously bladdered and dont know what I'm on about...

Yes 1 male ejected your friend for violence. You cant physically attack a member of staff and expect politeness Im afraid. Until that point it was all very polite and she was being asked to leave for being too drunk.

I totally understand that this is your friend and seeing her ejected was not nice for you. I just want to assure you from all accounts no excessive force was used and any force used was justified.

I agree with some posts about some are nice an some are cocks, but they have a job to do at the end of the day.

Yes 1 male ejected your friend for violence. You cant physically attack a member of staff and expect politeness Im afraid. Until that point it was all very polite and she was being asked to leave for being too drunk.

I totally understand that this is your friend and seeing her ejected was not nice for you. I just want to assure you from all accounts no excessive force was used and any force used was justified.

Upload the CCTV footage to youtube so we can all see.