Players Bar Sheffield - Appalling Behaviour

Never go to town scared of trouble and im only 27 what behaviour is this ?

Never go to town scared of trouble and im only 27 what behaviour is this ?

There's probably less trouble in town than there is at the various estate pubs you get.

I'm taking it you work at this bar? Is the CCTV available to the OP if they want it?

Why do people assume that just anyone can obtain CCTV footage from any place they want?

Why do people assume that just anyone can obtain CCTV footage from any place they want?

See post #189.

Someone is claiming to have seen the footage, I'm just asking if the footage is available. I'm in no way assuming that you can get it if you read it again.

I think theres trouble everywhere really ! nowheres safe x

Because it's a requirement of the DPA that any organisation that has you on CCTV provide you with the relevant clip if you can give them reasonable information to find it (ie what time, where, and maybe something identifiable).

Isn't it Looky Looky, not Lucky Lucky?????

Yes. As in look at what they're selling.

I'm taking it you work at this bar? Is the CCTV available to the OP if they want it?

Yes she just needs to ring the office and they will sort that out. I think the number has already been passed to the op.

Because it's a requirement of the DPA that any organisation that has you on CCTV provide you with the relevant clip if you can give them reasonable information to find it (ie what time, where, and maybe something identifiable).

It can be refused and it must only be the one person that requests it on the clip/still,if anyone else is on it, then human rights and data protection laws have been broken.

Either you are the forum troll and I claim my £5 or I despair at the unborn child who has the misfortune to have you as a mother.

Fat people don't have an unborn baby in their bellies which they could harm if they fell over or drank too much,

are you an idiot? a pregnant woman could fall over anywhere not just in players bar, and also the poster quite clearly stated her friend wasnt drinking because she was pregnant and neither was she because she was driving. just because your pregnant doesnt mean you cant enjoy yourself

:loopy:

Keep it civil please