Players Bar Sheffield - Appalling Behaviour

Staying sober won't protect you from the drunken morons around you though.

Nobody is saying pregnant women should stay in and knit

That is what Tony appeared to be saying actually.

it seems to be a knee jerk reaction from all the pregnant boozers trying to defend their going out for some reason!

Not one single person has said on this thread that they would drink whilst pregnant, but don't let the facts alter your attack on them.

for some reason bouncers, because of the job they have, think they have a god given right to drag and pull anyone about, same as some coppers they a a bad attitude because of the job there in

It can be refused and it must only be the one person that requests it on the clip/still,if anyone else is on it, then human rights and data protection laws have been broken.

Human rights? Data protection? There isn't any data and how could someone's human rights be infringed by someone else getting cctv of an alleged assault as long as it was used for legal reasons?

to say that nobody who's pregnant should be allowed to go to a pub or bar is just stupid

You're right, and I didn't say that or think that.

a bit hysterical about the whole thing.

Try calming down, read what is written, think about it, and don't make stuff up.

I'm guessing that you're a probably bit hormonal at the moment? That's normal.

for some reason bouncers, because of the job they have, think they have a god given right to drag and pull anyone about, same as some coppers they a a bad attitude because of the job there in

some do... :)

Never go to town scared of trouble and im only 27 what behaviour is this ?

Irrational and overdeveloped paranoia?

Irrational and overdeveloped paranoia?

I never go into town alone. I always bring my friend. 'Harvey' the rabbit.

You're right, and I didn't say that or think that.

Try calming down, read what is written, think about it, and don't make stuff up.

I'm guessing that you're a probably bit hormonal at the moment? That's normal.

You really have a bad attitude towards pregnant women don't you?

Just because no woman is mad enough to let you get anywhere near involved in anything that has anything to do the entire process doesn't give you an excuse to be patronising and rude just because you're left out!

Yup. Hormones.

Theres good and bad in all professions, you can't tar all doormen with the same brush.

I know loads of doormen, and most of them are perfect gents(they'd have to be to put up with the crap they do) although theres always exception to the rule and some idiot that wants to behave in a way thats not acceptable.

x

Theres good and bad in all professions, you can't tar all doormen with the same brush.

I know loads of doormen, and most of them are perfect gents(they'd have to be to put up with the crap they do) although theres always exception to the rule and some idiot that wants to behave in a way thats not acceptable.

x

True!

I have a couple of friends who are bouncers and they wouldn't abuse their position

Original poster seems to have left out that the woman who had managed to cover the floor of 3 cubicles with vomit and god knows what else, was asked to leave politely, she then assaulted one of the doorstaff who still has the scratch marks to prove it.

She had to be ejected yes, one doorstaff did this while the others held doors open. Nothing out of the ordinary, she was a violent customer who seemed to object to being thrown out because she was far too drunk.. thats the law im afraid.

The problem with ejecting a woman is that people think it looks bad, big strapping doorman pushing some woman out of the door, but in some cases it has to be done, women know it looks bad and do make the most of it.

???????

3 men 'ejected' my friend so you must have the wrong person. She was dragged out on the floor, nothing polite about it. I witnessed the whole thing my friend was extremely upset by it all.

I was obviously bladdered and dont know what I'm on about...