Players Bar Sheffield - Appalling Behaviour

Thank you for all the comments (the nice ones haha!)

I am 100% telling the truth thank you!

And yes yes yes my friend was drunk and she was stupid to get herself in that state I do not disagree with that at all. But she was sick, left the cubicle, came to wash her hands, she was talking to me not passed out rolling around on the floor too drunk too even know whats happening, we were absolutely about to leave and go home as it was late and vomit breath isnt exactly very alluring on a night out! And then boooom the bouncers burst in and you know the rest of the story.

Getting drunk and being sick is irresponsible behaviour, but no one deserves to be treated like that.

I love the way you have said you won't be going back... for a while!

Well its not like theres that many places left to go in Sheffield its really gone down hill over the past few years!

Dear Madam (Sazzybean)

Having not been approached by yourselves on the evening in question, relating to the handling of your friend's ejection, we would be quite happy to discuss the full details of your allegations and subsequent comments in person.

If you would be kind enough to send me a private message on here, I can provide you with the contact details of the General Manager. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Players Bar Sheffield

I'm curious as why you said you won't go in for a while instead of not at all?

We'll be going round there with the boys to sort these bouncers out. Take them down a peg or 2.

Dear Madam (Sazzybean)

Having not been approached by yourselves on the evening in question, relating to the handling of your friend's ejection, we would be quite happy to discuss the full details of your allegations and subsequent comments in person.

If you would be kind enough to send me a private message on here, I can provide you with the contact details of the General Manager. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Players Bar Sheffield

I dont know how i was supposed to come and discuss details with you last night, as the bouncers were 'ejecting' my friend and then being rude to me, they werent exactly welcoming us back in with open arms so that we could go and complain ?? I shall PM you anyhow.

I'm curious as why you said you won't go in for a while instead of not at all?

2 insignificant people such as me and my friend boycotting the place wont particularly make any difference and the bouncers will still treat people in this way.

Thank you for all the comments (the nice ones haha!)

I am 100% telling the truth thank you!

And yes yes yes my friend was drunk and she was stupid to get herself in that state I do not disagree with that at all. But she was sick, left the cubicle, came to wash her hands, she was talking to me not passed out rolling around on the floor too drunk too even know whats happening, we were absolutely about to leave and go home as it was late and vomit breath isnt exactly very alluring on a night out! And then boooom the bouncers burst in and you know the rest of the story.

Getting drunk and being sick is irresponsible behaviour, but no one deserves to be treated like that.

I suppose we will have to take your word for that.:suspect:

Any road up, being sick usually clears the mind a little whether over indulging in Bovril or Tomato juice as our learned friend tinfoilhat suggests.

I'm sure a word from the bouncers in your friend's shell like would have had the desired effect, no need for all the macho rubbish. :mad:

[quote=manofstrad;8195934

I'm sure a word from the bouncers in your friend's shell like would have had the desired effect, no need for all the macho rubbish. :mad:

perhaps her shell like was full of her tea

Bars are happy to get you drunk, but throwing up cos you're drunk is a huge no no... just watch where you go with her in future, and be faster on the uptake when people call you fat! Paraphrase Churchill, 'I can lose weight, but you'll always be ugly' etc...

perhaps her shell like was full of her tea

:hihi: Urrghhhh that's gross!! :hihi:

And the moral of this story is................. Dont go out and get hammered and throw up in someone else`s property. Id be slightly hacked off myself if someone did that in my property.