Help for Britains got talent

Is David Hasselhoff judging again? Just tell her to imagine him in the buff, if that doesn't calm her down, nowt will :D

Is David Hasselhoff judging again? Just tell her to imagine him in the buff, if that doesn't calm her down, nowt will :D

:hihi: we don't know who is judging yet, until we go

Do you know how many auditions they go through before they get anywhere near a judge.

I did consider auditioning myself, but I can't afford Train fare to Manchester :(

I looked on thetrainline.com last week, with a view to going this week, it would cost me £50 return! :shocked:

Good luck to the girl anyway :)

not a clue sorry, we just got a phone call today, to say we got though to manchester auditions on the 30th of this month

I did consider auditioning myself, but I can't afford Train fare to Manchester :(

I looked on thetrainline.com last week, with a view to going this week, it would cost me £50 return! :shocked:

ty, but if you want to come with us, your more than welcome,

not a clue sorry, we just got a phone call today, to say we got though to manchester auditions on the 30th of this month

But what did she have to do to get that invite to Manchester.

ty, but if you want to come with us, your more than welcome,

Lol, thanks anyway but I don't think even Simon Cowell's ready for my singing voice on Stage! :lol:

can't you organise a get together of friends/family/neighbours for her to sing in front of during half term?

have a word with a local club/pub see if they'll let her do a 'turn' to help her out

Edited by partypixie
stupid question

Help please. We have just got a phone call from Britains got talent, to say our 13 year old daughter kelsey, has got through to auditions at manchester. The problem we have got now is that she is always singing, but she freezes in front of alot of people, please need ideas to get over this. The Audition is on the 30th of this month :o. So please help.....

Rosemarie.xx

This should work, http://beelieve.typepad.com/my_weblog/images/2008/08/07/the_blindfold.jpg

can't you organise a get together of friends/family/neighbours for her to sing in front of during half term?

have a word with a local club/pub see if they'll let her do a 'turn' to help her out

As good intentioned as I'm sure that suggestion was, I don't think there'd be many Pubs who would allow a 13 year old to do a "turn", due to licensing laws most Pubs don't even let kids under 14 on the premises unless accompanied by the Parents.

are you going first class or something?

day return to manchester is around £17 depending on the train or alternatively 2 singles at £6 each might be cheaper