Mortgage Broker sought/recommended MEGATHREAD

I use a mortgage broker who is very good, he will find you the best deal and I have dealt with everything via email, telephone etc. I am just doing a remortgage myself.

If you want his details PM me.

We used Westcourt Financial services, very proffessional.

0114 2679338

Steve Bett - tel. 07904 573102. He arranged my mortgage for me earlier this year and was absolutely brilliant - fantastically helpful, always gets back to you straight away, chases up mortgage providers/anyone else and basically does all the legwork for you. He provided a list of various mortgage options and discussed them with me until I could come to a decision, and then did all the paperwork for me. He doesn't charge anything - he is paid by the mortgage providers, but he receives the same amount regardless of who you get your mortgage with so he's not biased towards anyone in particular. He's based in Lincoln but travels all over the place so is quite happy to come to Sheffield and he will arrange an appointment at a time to suit you - evenings are fine.

I can't recommend him enough - three friends of mine have also got their mortgages through Steve and he's found them all a good deal.

My F.A is David Blunden

0114 2369003 will come and see you at your home. He is totally independant and is very good.

We used moneysupermarket.com

We then checked with a couple of Mortgage Brokers and guess what... they came up with the same deals I found online. In fact the deal we went for (with a major lender) wasn't even offered by one of the brokers because "we don't have dealings with them".

I'm not convinced they can do better than you can do yourself online.

And chasing stuff up isn't hard to do yourself. I reckon it's money for old rope thesedays.

We used moneysupermarket.com

We then checked with a couple of Mortgage Brokers and guess what... they came up with the same deals I found online. In fact the deal we went for (with a major lender) wasn't even offered by one of the brokers because "we don't have dealings with them".

I'm not convinced they can do better than you can do yourself online.

And chasing stuff up isn't hard to do yourself. I reckon it's money for old rope thesedays.

Good point and I agree generally with your comment's a broker though can often add some value and has experience of the lenders efficiency, I hope you have chosen a lender who is sound on administration, you could spend hours chasing the application some lenders should not be in business.

Completing the application is the easy bit.

Can someone recommend a whole of market mortgage broker who operates locally and is willing to come and see us, rather than do things over the net/phone?

Can someone recommend a whole of market mortgage broker who operates locally and is willing to come and see us, rather than do things over the net/phone?

Only a pleasure to be of service please telephone David 07930380482 And I do not charge a fee.

Only a pleasure to be of service please telephone David 07930380482 And I do not charge a fee.

Can you ring me my re mortgage is due soon

Hi I am a first time buyer, and was wondering where the best place would be to get mortgage advice.

Is it with the agents, such as Blundells or is it best to get an independent broker? Thanks

I'd suggest you try some of the on-line calculators just so you get an idea of what's out there.