Website updating

Reminds me of a great YouTube video (mind the language!)

:hihi:

hahahahahahaha that is fantastic :hihi:

Hello, I could actually do with this kind of work, I'm wanting to be a web designer myself, I would happily do this for free, So I could get some more experience with working with a client, I know html,php,css and other coding languages aswell as java, also I am also good at logo design if needed :)

Hello, I could actually do with this kind of work, I'm wanting to be a web designer myself, I would happily do this for free, So I could get some more experience with working with a client, I know html,php,css and other coding languages aswell as java, also I am also good at logo design if needed :)

Do you have any live examples of work you have done?

Do you have any live examples of work you have done?

Yes I do, private message me if you are interested in seeing my work :)

Updating a website can massively affect the success of that site in generating business.The best websites that perform well in the search engine results are not only designed to a high standard but have strong content in the form of pictures and text as well as other media.