Website updating

My partner and I have both had our websites created by someone on this forum, however we have lost contact details and desperately need the websites updating. Can anyone help with this issue?

Would be great if someone would do it free of charge and can also advertise on our site for helping us. There is only a few minor changes that we require as the vast majority of the work has been done already.

Please PM or reply is you beleive you can help

Regards

Reminds me of a great YouTube video (mind the language!)

:hihi:

:hihi:Hehehe...To be fair to the OP, I never thought about it like that before. :roll:

I need my kitchen updating, can somebody come round and fit me some new worktops and cupboard doors for free ?

:hihi:Hehehe...To be fair to the OP, I never thought about it like that before. :roll:

There are a load more about other design disciplines and their customers...they always make me laugh because they are so true (ignoring the colourful language :hihi:)

which website is it and what changes are required?

Reminds me of a great YouTube video (mind the language!)

:hihi:

Fantastic, and so true :)

My shoulder bag only need a bit of tweeking. I was wondering if anyone could put a free warning sytem on my bag that blew out smoke when anyone tries to steal it?

My partner and I have both had our websites created by someone on this forum, however we have lost contact details and desperately need the websites updating. Can anyone help with this issue?

Would be great if someone would do it free of charge and can also advertise on our site for helping us. There is only a few minor changes that we require as the vast majority of the work has been done already.

Please PM or reply is you beleive you can help

Regards

I can help! I assume you have the FTP and Login Details for your hosting providers?

My shoulder bag only need a bit of tweeking. I was wondering if anyone could put a free warning sytem on my bag that blew out smoke when anyone tries to steal it?

What a great idea :hihi: