Chinese toddler run over and ignored by passers by

Come and sit on my knee flower.

:rant: Well how dare you sir. I am a ladie ill have you now:lol:

But this is not unusual at all in China, this one just happend to be on tape, and it's not just because they may have to pay expenses it's mainly because thats the normal way of thinking over there, also i read where the childs parents just "Dropped her off " ? wonder what that means.

How can anybody possibly have any confidence in China, when they let neglectful parents become national superstars. You thought the United States was bad. Think again.

But this is not unusual at all in China, this one just happend to be on tape, and it's not just because they may have to pay expenses it's mainly because thats the normal way of thinking over there, also i read where the childs parents just "Dropped her off " ? wonder what that means.

Also they regularly terminate pregnancies at 39 weeks!!!!

:rant: Well how dare you sir. I am a ladie ill have you now:lol:

Patience. I'm a bit busy right now but I'm sure I can fit you in over the next few days.

. You thought the United States was bad. Think again.

I must have missed that story :confused: did it have a video also ?

Yes, it was in China.

I read the story on Tuesday, I haven't watched the video.

I don't think it would happen in the UK, I can't imagine people just walking past leaving a child dying in the gutter! It simply beggars that mind that these people could be so inhuman and callous. Not one of them even bothered to phone the emergency services.

You'd think not but it does. These are not the stories I was looking for but are similar nonetheless.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1335011/Collapsed-pensioner-brink-death-ignored-people-passing-5-hours.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1121642/Woman-81-killed-street-mugging-ignored-passers-called-help.html

jb

This sort of thing can and does happen anywhere. You'd have to be extremely naive to think it wouldn't happen over here.

Agree. This happens all over the world. It's scurrilous and maybe even a tad racist to suggest that the Chinese are somehow more callous in the way they can disregard others' suffering.

absolutely disgusting i watched the video before reading this and i really wish i hadnt :( awful

I hardly think it's fair to tar all the chinese people with the same brush. The UK is far from perfect, Anyone recall baby P? or Shannon Matthews whose own mother faked her kidnapping?. According to the NSPCC 1 child is killed by abuse weekly in the UK.So before you all condemn the whole of China take a glimpse in your own back yard.