Is anyone interested in starting a film club

Hi everyone,

I’m planning on directing my first short film that has a strong, exciting script. The film is a simple drama and mystery about a puzzle.

The script has creative screenplay to build up the mystery, which generates huge scope for innovative cinematographers (photographers), film editors and sound mixers.

Me and current crew members are going to participate in three international short film festivals. Deadline for the film project is 26th November 2013.

1st draft is written and story is on the paper. Now, we are refining the screenplay.

Current members of the film crew

1) Editor, designer and assistant photographer (Elisa)

2) Assistance script writer (Jamie)

3) Story writer, screen play writer and director (Myself)

>>We need<<

1) Good producer to help work out a budget and finish pre-production

2) Creative Cinematographer (DP)

3) Assistance cameraman

3) Sound Mixer or musician

If you are passionate to work with highly motivated people then please reply.

We highly recommend applicants based in Sheffield.

If you think you have a skill or skills which can be useful, then feel free to contact.

We highly believe that: We cannot make a great film without great people.

Kind Regards

Mr. Anvesh Rajeshirke

([email protected])

does anyone want to suggest a definate date for a film club? i'd be really interested in one if it was say a sunday. as people have said, nothing too official - a few drinks and discussing films. could someone suggest a date and time then maybe we could get round to doing it? :)

What about next Sunday 10th? as tomorrow may be too short notice. We could post on a new thread, see how many people respond?

Richard is starting a film club which meets at the south sea, his first being in January where he is planning to show the blues brothers on a 8ft x 6ft projector screen.

He is looking for similar interested people to come and from there maybe start an interest group and discus films, run a quiz and decide as a group what type of films we should show in the future. the website is nearly done, and is looking cool, and we are chasing licence permission from the copyright owners and we are off.

if you would like to be kept in touch with what is happening, where and when then drop me a line

i ive only just spoted this so wondeed if its happening as ide love to watch film but more in makeing them ,,,im gathering that all who have sent mail abt this i normal what i mean is they can walk talk they have no disiablitys you se i use a wheel chair so would ide be allowed to join ?

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but would anyone be interested in an official/unofficial whatever film group? There's quite a few films I wouldn't mind going to see, but not on my own. I know I may sound like a billy no mates, but most of my friends are now married, in relationships, have kids, moved on etc, so would like to see if anyone else interested in films would like to meet up on a regular/semi regular basis.