Is anyone interested in starting a film club

A film club based on watching movies, making our own movies and such, is anyone from norton college

A film club based on watching movies, making our own movies and such, is anyone from norton college

what kind of movies... :wink:

all sorts of movies

members can propose ideas for what movies to watch, we can start our own little film company

yes im interested in being a member of a film club, i hope young ppl will be there at the group

MrTrigger

Total Posts: 289 Hi Peter

Are you a serial killer? I want to go and see the avengers, the Mrs wont go but she also told me off for considering going with someone from the internet. I think she is affraid I wont return or will do minus a kidney...

T

Hi T

I cant reply on my post so i found that youre on this post so will reply to you here.

Ask your missus one question " would you rather i go with a serial killer or a young pretty girl?" and ask her to answer you honestly.

Someone on this forum once said Jack the ripper only takes one kidney while JD ( Jack Daniels) could take both over time, anyway who dosent like a good time on west street on saturday night.

You could tell her that you sold one of your kidneys to fund for her dream vacation then she will love you forever.

No seriously i have no friends thats why i plead to join others.

And besides if i was a serial killer, i shot myself in the foot by printing my place of work on my details part- PWC(Price water house cooper) on east parrade near the cathedral

Thanks T

Peter

Go for it!

I started a 'film club' with my mates in 2003 that grew and grew and eventually became The South Yorkshire Filmmakers Network. Most of the original folks eventually moved away but SYFN still exists (run by someone else now). It was all instrumental in starting me off in my career (been professional almost 10 years now).

Highly recommended approach! :-)

Are you thinking weekly, monthly?

This is something I'd be interested in...

Would 'film club' have any rules? -

1st Rule : You do not talk about Film Club.

etc

:hihi: :hihi:

Is this happening? I have a cineworld card and would go loads every week but not on my own...

Did anything happen with this, I'd be up for getting involved?