Should Liam Fox be interviewed by detectives?

Should Liam Fox be investigated by detectives?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Liam Fox be investigated by detectives?

• Yes. Fox knowingly breeched national security and must explain exactly what went on.
    • No. Let him volunteer information if he wants.

Doesn't the NI scandal date back to events that took place when Labour was in government, when Blair became godfather to Murdoch's child? Just pointing that out in case wednesday1 convinced anyone there's much of a difference between Labour and Tory, as much as he'd like to think there is.

Is this true - Blair is godfather to the devil's spawn?

foxy has 'apologised' for........... summat - unclear what - but clearly he's innocent of any impropriety and must be left in charge of the MOD, the military are safe in his hands.

thank god - I was worried for a minute there.

He's got to go really. The problem is that this is the third time Tory ministers appear to have seriously stepped out of line and nobody has had to go yet:

1. Presence of Coulson in No. 10. Sanctioned by who?

2. Gove and his under the radar email comms.

3. Now Fox

Looks to me that Number 10 is not in full control of the government. It can't contol ministers and it can't control its comms. Doesn't look like a tight ship at all.

More fun and games to come.

What's all this, "Dr Fox," rubbish anyway? He is only Dr Fox since he is in trouble.

What's all this, "Dr Fox," rubbish anyway? He is only Dr Fox since he is in trouble.

I always though "Dr Fox" was some naff DJ and TV presenter.

Cameron has said Fox has his complete confidence, so he's obviously on his way out...

I thought he would have been sacked by now...it looks like it may rumble on for a couple more days yet..

Yep what a bunch! They're lucky that the news is coming so thick and fast at the moment, a couple of months ago the riots displaced the News International phone hacking scandal from the front pages.

I suppose their luck will run out eventually!

And how relieved are we that the last lot's luck ran out!

What does this Werrity character do for a proper job? He's been abroad with FOX 18 times in the last 18 months, has he not got a real job instead of following his ex-flatmate all over the world?

They've had a lover's tiff, the Fox in the Box has banned Werrity from seeing him.

Are Fox & Werrity lovers? There seems to be a lot of speculation.