Should Liam Fox be interviewed by detectives?

Should Liam Fox be investigated by detectives?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Liam Fox be investigated by detectives?

• Yes. Fox knowingly breeched national security and must explain exactly what went on.
    • No. Let him volunteer information if he wants.

nothing , say it loud gay n proud, but if a politician doesn't have the guts to be what he/she is and lies and sneaks and gets their bit on the side on the 'payroll' and gets into corrupt dealings with nasty corrupt right wing business interests (listening foxy?), then the gloves are off. Foxy is quite happy for the poor to be portrayed as feckless and worthless, for young men to be sent off to far off lands to kill and be killed - surely he's 'man' enough to take an examination of his private and business life.

Agreed, it's the hypocrisy that is wrong not the act itself.

I don't care if he is a Friend of Dorothy, but he should be honest about it and he shouldn't spend all his time in Government trying to gain positions for his very good friend.

Funny how the right wing press weren't interested when it was purely a political issue - but know that they suspect he's gay, they are all over him.

The fact remains, his dealings with Werrity, both here and abroad are a clear breach of the ministerial code. He has repeatedly lied and tried to down play the relationship yet keeps coming unstuck as we learn of shared offices and paid middle men.

The longer he stays, then at least the fire is on the Tories, but it is inevitable that he has to go.

It's just the typical gutterpress BS that the media companies know will sell their oily wrag. It's no coincidence that such papers like The Sun are the biggest sellers which flog this kind of rubbish.

It's just the typical gutterpress BS that the media companies know will sell their oily wrag. It's no coincidence that such papers like The Sun are the biggest sellers which flog this kind of rubbish.

this is a guardian led campaign mecky, at their very very best - liam fox looks corrupt and seedy, but there again, he's a right wing tory, seedy and corrupt is normal in his world, that's why he can't see what all the fuss about

this is a guardian led campaign mecky, at their very very best - liam fox looks corrupt and seedy, but there again, he's a right wing tory, seedy and corrupt is normal in his world, that's why he can't see what all the fuss about

The Guardian is focussed on the corruption, dodgy dealings and conflict of interest.

The Sun have only picked it up because they can have a few digs at him for being 'friends with a younger man'.

He should go, but not for being gay.

The delay in Fox resigning is apparently because they were trying to find which bin Letwin put the letter in.

Another one bites the dust.

"Liam Fox quits as defence secretary"

and I lost a tenner with Ladbrokes on which minister was next to go. I had one of the others.

Edited by esme
quote tags

I don't care if he's gay or straight but I do care if he lies about it. What's wrong with admitting your sexual orientation?

Have you ever thought that it might not be anyone else's business? :roll:

Dr Fox has resigned? Magic Radio has lost a living legend.

Despite the speculation as what Mr. Fox has been up to, I do hope the investigation continues because there might be more to this than the coalition would like us to know about, afterall politicians are not the kind of people who would step down on honourable grounds and it is only right that a transparent investigation into what he and his mates have been up to should be in the public domain.