Dog attack s5 :-(

five of

when i left the police were attending the dog was on a lead it didn't belong to the lady who was holding it I don't know if the owner came along or not

i'm not wanting this to turn into a slagging off of certain dogs I am just concerned about the lady, dog and child just hope they are all ok :(

When will people realise - it's not the DOG - it's the owners, I had a second hand Rotti, i went to bed the first night she was in the house with a knife, She turned out to be the softest, most loving dog i've ever had the pleasure of being with (hate the "own" tag) could have closed the doors but.......... I don't close them for humans, I ain't going close them for a dog. she ended up sleeping at the foot of my bed every night, well most nights, I tossed and turned to much for her. Getting back on subject I've seen some sights that I would not wish anyone to see, mainly as they say " mans inhumanity to man" but I think the worse thing I've seen was a dog attack on another dog,

hope all concerned are ok, it's the owner that want's putting down - not the dog.

five of

when i left the police were attending the dog was on a lead it didn't belong to the lady who was holding it I don't know if the owner came along or not

:) Thanks for clearing that up, I was just going to keep an eye out for it while i was working if it was still loose

When will people realise - it's not the DOG - it's the owners,

No, I'm sure it was the dog that got another dog by the neck in S5 today, not the owner.

oh yh because only scummy chavs have staffs dont they !!!

i see young lads with staffs and they look after them better than they would their family

bloody know it alls again who dont have any hands on experience of staffs quoting crap !!!!!!!

Scummy chavs then.

When will people realise - it's not the DOG - it's the owners, I had a second hand Rotti, i went to bed the first night she was in the house with a knife, She turned out to be the softest, most loving dog i've ever had the pleasure of being with (hate the "own" tag) could have closed the doors but.......... I don't close them for humans, I ain't going close them for a dog. she ended up sleeping at the foot of my bed every night, well most nights, I tossed and turned to much for her. Getting back on subject I've seen some sights that I would not wish anyone to see, mainly as they say " mans inhumanity to man" but I think the worse thing I've seen was a dog attack on another dog,

hope all concerned are ok, it's the owner that want's putting down - not the dog.

It can be either.

fine line not everybody who has staffies are chavs cant help feeling you might be doing a bit of stereo typing there

Staffies are nice dogs with people, its such a pity that so many are not good with other animals, owners with a dog showing these tendencies need to be realistic and make sure that this sort of thing wont happen.

Hopefully the dog and owner will have recovered from the ordeal now.