Dog attack s5 :-(

Hope this doesn't turn into another staffy bashing thread by the usual haters that have never spent any time around the breed - but I bet it does :(

It will. Just wait for the usual suspects to find it.

I hope the little girl isn't too traumatized by what she witnessed and i hope the dog isn't too seriously injured.

just witnessed an awful attack on a black and white dog by a staffi type dog on southey crescent :( lady was walking her dog with her child not sure how old when staffi came out of nowhere and locked on to her dogs neck and ear :cry: i ran down shirecliffe road and manged to stop a man in car to help i felt so useless. managed to get dog off and a lady got a lead on to it and held it on floor.

If anyone knows how the black and white dog is i would really like to know the poor lady was in a right state and i know she was taking it to abbey vets on halifax rd i'm still in shock it was a frightening sight .

i have a small yorkie and what this poor dog, lady and child went through is horrendous my thoughts are with her and i would really like to know how they are all

Why did you have to mention the colour of the dog?

i didn't know what breed it was just that it was a b and w dog medium sized

five of

the attacking dog was a brown colour

Something has to be done about scummy chavs with horrible dogs.

After witnessing the Dog fight on the moor earlier this yr which was 2 staffie I know how you are feeling it was the most horrific thing I've seen Hope the dog it attacked is ok and personally I think its time that they brought the Dog Licence back

Something has to be done about scummy chavs with horrible dogs.

oh yh because only scummy chavs have staffs dont they !!!

i see young lads with staffs and they look after them better than they would their family

bloody know it alls again who dont have any hands on experience of staffs quoting crap !!!!!!!

Mod Note

Discuss the issue and keep it civil please

I am professional member of this planet who owns a girl staffie and to brand her as a horrible dog is totally disrespectful.

It is the owner not the dog at fault.

My dogs are chipped registered and insured they even have thier own passports to go aboard.

Lets stop the staffie witch hunt and look at registering dogs and owners what ever breed colour or size.

Not a happy chappy !!

My wishes go to the poor woofer who was attached as well.

Rant over

Richard

five of

the attacking dog was a brown colour

So any idea if it is still loose then? Or did it belong to the woman who got the lead on it?

Dogs will be dogs. My Patterdale is any how. Wouldn't want him any other way.

Regards

Angel.

i didn't know what breed it was just that it was a b and w dog medium sized

I'm a little confused as the black and white staffy is possibly not a staffy and could be brown.

edit: its ok re-read it derrr!!