Parking near High Street in the evening

I need to park near High St/Fargate for a few hours in the evening from about 5pm - does anyone know what would be my cheapest option? I don't mind a bit of a walk. I know there is John Lewis but does that close at the same time as the store?

there is a multi storey behind debenhams. not too sure on times though..

I need to park near High St/Fargate for a few hours in the evening from about 5pm - does anyone know what would be my cheapest option? I don't mind a bit of a walk. I know there is John Lewis but does that close at the same time as the store?

Your cheapest may be to use on street pay and display. You only pay till 6.30, it's free after that. Try the streets around Hallam University, they have 2 hour parking.

Your cheapest may be to use on street pay and display. You only pay till 6.30, it's free after that. Try the streets around Hallam University, they have 2 hour parking.

Always busy. And the council car-parks are pay until 2030. Ok to try for one offs, but no good if you have regular appointments (I found).