The New MOT Test Certificate Is Rubbish

Its the latest shape fitted with an upgraded starting handle kit, all valve radio and a quadrophonic eight track player.The 40 b.h.p engine has been uprated to 46.5 bhp but the top speed is still 59.8 mph downhill.I nearly got done for speeding but the copper said no one would believe him.Due to the steering system my biceps were voted best in class at a recent senior citizen mr. Universe compition.Must go now the moskovich 214 needs a good service after completing the rally of Africa.

Total class :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Did you increase the BHP by adding a big bore exhaust, and the FSO stand alone K and Y filter! Real men drive FSO's. Two weeks behind the wheel and it will feel like 6 months in the gym.

Eight track is the way to go. Apart from burning smells and chewing tapes. Bah!! :gag::D

I get away with not taking my Wartburg for one.

Shhh :D

I get away with not taking my Wartburg for one.

Shhh :D

My bing bust, is that a three wheeler deal? It's OK, I will keep quiet :D

Hi

A tad OT but MOT's should be carried out on all vehicles that are two years old. The MOT ensures the safety of a vheicle to some degree. However, we have met men and women that think an mot once a year means their car is safe for the year

Did you increase the BHP by adding a big bore exhaust, and the FSO stand alone K and Y filter! Real men drive FSO's. Two weeks behind the wheel and it will feel like 6 months in the gym.

Eight track is the way to go. Apart from burning smells and chewing tapes. Bah!! :gag::D

Yes most of the increased BHP came from the big bore exhaust system,it was made from a recycled three inch down pipe from the outside toilet.I kept the standard air filter due to a lack of funds but fitted n5 sparking plugs from a morris eight pickup.Funny you should mention the body building potential of driving an FSO that scottish guy from Dragons Den keeps phoning up trying to buy it from me.Got to go now the beer in my local is only £1-53 a pint and they shut at eleven.

The eight track player is from top car hi-fi company Alba a genuinne three watts per channel output enough to shake the cobwebs from my flatcap and it sets the whippet off howling with the extended high frequency responce.I have an extensive collection of albums from great artists such as Max Bygraves, Tiny Tim,Des O'conner and Pink Floyd.The only trouble i have had with the player was a slipping drive belt, soon rectified using an elastic band the postie kindly left on my path, he must think the problem keeps returning because he is all ways dropping me more off.So far no burning smells from the set only from the Park Drive dog ends in the ashtray.

The eight track player is from top car hi-fi company Alba a genuinne three watts per channel output enough to shake the cobwebs from my flatcap and it sets the whippet off howling with the extended high frequency responce.I have an extensive collection of albums from great artists such as Max Bygraves, Tiny Tim,Des O'conner and Pink Floyd.The only trouble i have had with the player was a slipping drive belt, soon rectified using an elastic band the postie kindly left on my path, he must think the problem keeps returning because he is all ways dropping me more off.So far no burning smells from the set only from the Park Drive dog ends in the ashtray.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Hi

A tad OT but MOT's should be carried out on all vehicles that are two years old. The MOT ensures the safety of a vheicle to some degree. However, we have met men and women that think an mot once a year means their car is safe for the year

You may want to inform VOSA of this, as they currently think it's 3 years old.

Crazy I know!

You may want to inform VOSA of this, as they currently think it's 3 years old.

Crazy I know!

VOSA are planning to extend the first test (think its five years ) and make the annual test every two years .

Yes most of the increased BHP came from the big bore exhaust system,it was made from a recycled three inch down pipe from the outside toilet.I kept the standard air filter due to a lack of funds but fitted n5 sparking plugs from a morris eight pickup.Funny you should mention the body building potential of driving an FSO that scottish guy from Dragons Den keeps phoning up trying to buy it from me.Got to go now the beer in my local is only £1-53 a pint and they shut at eleven.

The Dragons Den bloke use to sell FSO's to the pubic, before he became a star. Fact!

The standard air filter would have been improved by just taking it off altogether. I did this on a Skoda Estelle (sp) and lobbed it on the rolling road, and grabbed 1 full BHP extra. I know :D The great thing about the classy Skoda models back then (before they became really unreliable when VW took then over) is the engine was placed on the back wheels, very much like marques Porsche, Ferrari and Reliant.

Flys and spiders hence forth had no real problem in entering the carb. Or two carbs on the hopped up models.

On topic, it appears nobody actually MOT's cars on here :D

Edited by Rampent
Best days of my life, FSO come back please!!

Just put five pounds worth in, had to use unleaded they were out of two star seems there is not much demand.

Hi octane mega Two Star is still available in Barnsley and Norfolk.

VOSA are planning to extend the first test (think its five years ) and make the annual test every two years .

I think Ldevil Fact bloke, has just acheived EPIC FAIL!