Preston v blades

hard game .could do with the 3 points to put us back in the mix ...........coyrawwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Would be a nice sweetener if we CAN nick all 3 points from Preston tomorrow night. Wonder if we'll see the new boys feature in this game ...Willo was certainly knackered when he was subbed on Sunday.

Good news that Mellor and Hulme are out. Preston is a bogey ground for us but I dont see why we cant win.

As said above a notorious bogey ground for us however I see no reason why we can't go up there and take the game to them.

Harry Maguire faces a late fitness test tomorrow after picking up a knee knock against Wednesday on Sunday, therefore Jean-Francois Lescinal is on standby to start.

Matt Phillips is pushing for a start after impressing Wilson when came on as sub, however Montgomery and Williamson both came out of Sundays clash unscaithed and will expect to retain their spots in the starting XI.

Preston play some good stuff which will hopefully make for a decent game, it'll make a change cos watching Stokes poor relatives the other day was truly awful, if thats what Wednesday fans call progress i'd be seriously worried about the direction your club is moving in. It was like Bassett was at the Lane, at least Bassett was labelled Lord of the Longball and made no excuse for it, old Megson sends his teams out to HOOF it into the box as quickly as possible and has players such as Johnson, Madine and Jones who are all big units to pressure opposition players with their height and power, the game plan is plan and clear, only then he spouts his rubbish after the match and the Wednesday fans lap it up.

After what i'd heard no hear I ya genuinely worried the Blades were gonna taking a beating no Sunday, the reality of what we all saw from Wednesday was very different, as I said a team going back to the 80's in their approach to the game.

Preston play some good stuff which will hopefully make for a decent game, it'll make a change cos watching Stokes poor relatives the other day was truly awful, if thats what Wednesday fans call progress i'd be seriously worried about the direction your club is moving in. It was like Bassett was at the Lane, at least Bassett was labelled Lord of the Longball and made no excuse for it, old Megson sends his teams out to HOOF it into the box as quickly as possible and has players such as Johnson, Madine and Jones who are all big units to pressure opposition players with their height and power, the game plan is plan and clear, only then he spouts his rubbish after the match and the Wednesday fans lap it up.

After what i'd heard no hear I ya genuinely worried the Blades were gonna taking a beating no Sunday, the reality of what we all saw from Wednesday was very different, as I said a team going back to the 80's in their approach to the game.

So good you had to post it twice, eh Levi?

I for one am glad we are playing bullying hoofball tactics as we are winning once again and all our previous attempts at being successful over the past 12 years have failed.

If the 'mighty Bladesmen' :hihi: aren't big enough to cope with a little rough and tumble from their big bros, what hope do they have?

PNE to win, mellor to get a brace, united have a man sent off

PNE to win, mellor to get a brace, united have a man sent off

Mellor is not expected to play,

Mellor is not expected to play,
how come?, is he injured?

how come?, is he injured?

Yep..............

with the problems preston have at the minute i can see a UTD win tonight