Recommendations for photographer

Yes Molls that was it...

Venture really push the hard sell...

we paid just short of £900 for a wall framed picture, I sobbed as the image was stunning but we really couldn't afford it and they really lay the sell on really thick.

I got our ben west shoot off sheffielddealoftheday

we paid £12 for our session, we got to view the images online so no hard sell and I chose to have the images on disk and paid a £250 for them. So now we have about 50 images rather than 1 image and I own the copyright to the images from ben. Whereas venture said that if we didn't buy then they would delete all the images.....

I wouldn't go back to venture even if it was free...

my friend had a similar experience that she ordered a picture montage and they sold her a 'discontinued frame' but when the pictures arrived they wouldn't fit the frame as she bought the frame on the day weeks of to-ing and fro-ing over it

they even offer finance in venture!!!

set yourself a budget and stick to it is my best advice!!

HOW MUCH!

Seriously - OP, if yuo want I'll send you some of the ones we had done, and we paid less than £100, with all the photos (literally dozens) on a CD. I guarantee you'll be impressed.

Hi Guys,

I hope you don't mind my posting a response on here. I just wanted to let you know about Yorkshire Stills Photography and the work we do.

We offer a full professional photoshoot either in our fully equipped studio on at a location of your choice, fully and professionally edited and available to you either on disc, as prints, or on canvas and also offer calendars, mugs, phone cases....the list is endless.

The rates are really competitive, and the atmosphere is fun, relaxed and really an enjoyable day for you and all the family. The website address is http://www.leedsstills.co.uk (we've recently expanded into sheffield). We have plenty to keep little one's entertained too including toys, a wendy house, minature golf.....you name it!!

The offer we are running at the moment and in the run up to christmas is £100 for the full shoot which includes a full CD of all digital images and a free 12* 8 Print of your choice.

Let me know if this is of interest and for further info please don't hesitate to contact me on 07716493673.

Thanks and regards

Sarah

Molls,

Please ring me if you want some good, inexpensive photographs of your child.

Hi There, I know you've said you've booked a session with Venture now, but just to let you know I have just opened up my own studio in Swallownest. I used to work for Venture Portraits in Woodseats so I understand how expensive the photos can be, I currently have a really good Christmas offer on and you get all the photos on disc in High Definition with Copyright release, therefore you can do as you please with them. Take a look at my website and if you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at: [email protected] hope to speak to you soon =)