Wednesday two points off top of the league

I thought Chesterfield were half decent and played some good football.

Before the season started i fancied chozza th finnish above both the Sheffield teams.No wonder i cann't win owt at the bookies.

Before the season started i fancied chozza th finnish above both the Sheffield teams.No wonder i cann't win owt at the bookies.

Nice football but does it work in league 1, especially when you are limited players wise.

Nice football but does it work in league 1, especially when you are limited players wise.

Just as well for wednesday, it must be like pouring acid on your eyes watching that every week.

Up until last year i would have said no ,but both Brighton and Southampton managed to play their way out of this league;they did both have much stronger squads than chozza though.

Up until last year i would have said no ,but both Brighton and Southampton managed to play their way out of this league;they did both have much stronger squads than chozza though.

Exactly, one thing clubs struggle with in this league is injuries, I can see two or three clubs making a bit of a gap on the rest in the next month.

Exactly, one thing clubs struggle with in this league is injuries, I can see two or three clubs making a bit of a gap on the rest in the next month.

I feel we have definatly got the depth in the squad now what we didnt have last year.

As soon as the heavy ground comes into play on these bogs in this league injuries will sort the smaller squads out.

Southampton were 14th at this stage last season.

They battered you and were incredibly unlucky.

You were there then was you.

They battered you and were incredibly unlucky.

you was lucky, the ref robbed us blah, blah, blah. really you are just a pathetic troll out to ruin threads. if you don't have anything constructive to say then kindly do one:roll:

as for us staying second, i really don't know. i'm still wary we could mess it up plus if we lose marshall and batth in the new year we really will struggle. can anyone really see us doing anything with just jj as our only winger:help: i'll give it until xmas before i have more of an idea, i'm just happy we have got into this position

I think we are in a decent position and like others I see the main threat to be Huddersfield.

A couple of words of caution though.

The first is Marshall and Baath, they are two of our better players and they aren't ours and we'd be up the creek if they went back.

The second is Megsons negativity. When he plays O'Connor instead of Johnson he's telling the opposition that he's going to stop them playing, rather than telling them we're putting our best team out to outplay you.

A midfield of Prutton,Semedo,Marshall and JJ is as good as any in that league so let them play.

i'm sorry but i don't know why you keep mentioning jj, he is useless most games. we could do with finding a replacement for him in the new year, even give mcgoldrick a chance there over him

Sedgwick has just come back from inury and is more than capable, he's a better all round player than JJ in my opinion, i think he still has a big part to play in our season, add to that Liam Palmer and David Prutton not forgetting Lines can play out wide also makes me think we are more than strong.

Beevers has been playing regular aswell so thats another ready made replacement.

Sedgwick has just come back from inury and is more than capable, he's a better all round player than JJ in my opinion, i think he still has a big part to play in our season, add to that Liam Palmer and David Prutton not forgetting Lines can play out wide also makes me think we are more than strong.

Beevers has been playing regular aswell so thats another ready made replacement.

i keep forgetting about sedgewick:hihi: yes i'd rther him play than jj, put jj on in last 20 mins or so if we're desperate, he did nothing yet again when he came on yesterday although rather him than o'conner. would of liked to see palmer play wide yesterday, he has done well there. i know lines can play out wide but he's far more effective in the middle