Wednesday two points off top of the league

We are 5 points better off then this time last season.

And yet your team is worse.

Cant a mod ban you for asking people to be banned? You are the worst kind of poster. Your like an Italian footballer running up to the ref waving your hand crying for a yellow card.

Its all over the sports pages that United were robbed yet you call it trolling. Do one.

links to these sport pages....

And yet your team is worse.

and 5 points ahead of yours....

Every single thread is getting took over by this plank.

I assume you a referring to "this plank" as yourself? Your pointless posts appear in every thread on here.

Cant a mod ban you for asking people to be banned? You are the worst kind of poster. Your like an Italian footballer running up to the ref waving your hand crying for a yellow card.

Its all over the sports pages that United were robbed yet you call it trolling. Do one.

No you have clearly come on to a wednesday post just to troll, you dont even talk sense just utter trash, i can only hope you are younger then 18 in which case ill just blame it on maturity :hihi:

He's just on the wind up (i hope) :)

I think some of you Wednesday fans are getting ahead of yourselves though.Remember the table this time last year!!

I never get too optimistic about Wednesday .......... Ive been supporting them too many years for that ,and they have broken my heart too many times in the past. Your right, last years shows it can go belly up at any point.

I only concentrate on the next game ,Colchester on saturday at Hillsbro. In my opinion there are 6 or 7 temas in this league all on a par with each other. Wednesday,United,Preston,Charlton,Huddersfield , MK Franchise and possibly throw Notts County into the mix as an outside chance.

I never get too optimistic about Wednesday .......... Ive been supporting them too many years for that ,and they have broken my heart too many times in the past. Your right, last years shows it can go belly up at any point.

I only concentrate on the next game ,Colchester on saturday at Hillsbro. In my opinion there are 6 or 7 temas in this league all on a par with each other. Wednesday,United,Preston,Charlton,Huddersfield , MK Franchise and possibly throw Notts County into the mix as an outside chance.

Im the same with utd mate,at no stage yesterday was i confident of us hanging on.They beat any optamism out of me years ago.

As for the league i've got no idea,take Huddersfield out and one of the best teams i've seen this season were Walsall and look where they are in the table.

Im the same with utd mate,at no stage yesterday was i confident of us hanging on.They beat any optamism out of me years ago.

As for the league i've got no idea,take Huddersfield out and one of the best teams i've seen this season were Walsall and look where they are in the table.

I thought Chesterfield were half decent and played some good football.

I thought Chesterfield were half decent and played some good football.

They battered you and were incredibly unlucky.