Genuine Question Owls Fans..

oh god - ther is nowt worse than a bloke with a hangover - feels like he is dying and becomes a grip ass lol

What about a woman with a hangover ………………. Not a pretty sight.

What about a woman with a hangover ………………. Not a pretty sight.

:o I dont know what you mean - never have a hangover coz I am a good girl you see *shines halo :D

Some posts from both sides today are laughable !!

Ging Viking your posts are often ignored, but out classed ?? that takes the top award, Am suprised you saw any of the match you and your 8 mates sharing 8 seats in the United section, thought you would have a restricted view with a mate sat on your lap :) or for ever looking over your shoulder, bricking it !!

2-2 A DRAW... OUT CLASSED!! YOUR HAVING A LAUGH.

The Owls were lacking in skill,the brute force and hoff ball tactics ! paid off in the end but really is a little honesty from you too much to ask?

There was only one team interested in playing football Sunday, United tried to play it on the floor when poss, the Owls well sometimes the ball did not matter..never mind football, Still it was a good comeback... but no thanks to playing skillful, attractive football, hoff it and lump it, player or football !!

Your posts are a joke too and if you think we were bricking it think again as we made it known who we were LOL :hihi::hihi: !!!!!

Wednesday were the better team but unfortunately for what ever reason were not as clinical in terms of shots per goal.

Anyone suggesting that the second goal was a foul is surely not counting the amount of times their keeper fluffed and got a foul for it somehow. Swings and roundabouts. Thats what makes football exciting

Wednesday got penalised for about 20% of the fouls they actually commited during the game. Its like Wilson said, you got away with foul after foul after foul. Disgrace.

It's the pressure i think, good save though i have to say again, I thought the O'Conner header was point blank OMG that was a shocking miss 4 foot 2 or not that was bang on the old barnet and he gave it a r8 50p ed lol.

thought Danny Batth' header was an easier chance...as was Jonesy's

thought Danny Batth' header was an easier chance...as was Jonesy's

It was hard to see Jones chance with it being at the other end, i couldn't have got a better view JOC's it was a sitter.