Anyone grew up in Firth Park in 60s/70s?

hi,just found this fantastic site,have been reading about growing up on the flower estate,and i can recall quite a few of the names mentioned,well i grew up living at firth park,tideswell road to be precise.would love to hear if anyone else has got any memories of the place.

hi,just found this fantastic site,have been reading about growing up on the flower estate,and i can recall quite a few of the names mentioned,well i grew up living at firth park,tideswell road to be precise.would love to hear if anyone else has got any memories of the place.

did you have the big dog called shannon??? Think we know each other???

did you have the big dog called shannon??? Think we know each other???

hiya,yes i did have the BIG dog called shannon,he was a gentle giant,i lived at no 59,went to shiregreen school then moved up to hinde house,i used to knock around with debbie acock,gail wilde,lynne morton and a few others,does any of them names ring any bells?i have so many happy memories of growing up in firth park,i still live near by.i had two oldwer brothers and an older sister,graham,mick and janet,do you remember them to?please get in touch if you have any stories to share,it would be nice to hear from you.

hiya,yes i did have the BIG dog called shannon,he was a gentle giant,i lived at no 59,went to shiregreen school then moved up to hinde house,i used to knock around with debbie acock,gail wilde,lynne morton and a few others,does any of them names ring any bells?i have so many happy memories of growing up in firth park,i still live near by.i had two oldwer brothers and an older sister,graham,mick and janet,do you remember them to?please get in touch if you have any stories to share,it would be nice to hear from you.

Kim Morton rings a bell? knocked about with BABA AND FATTY WILD CRAIG BURROWS CANT REMEMBER REST OF NAMES but there were loads of us off the estate hanging around bowling alley and firth park in general

can remember an old rover in great condition being sold outside your house if my memory serves me well!

Lived on Bevercotes Road back in the 60's and 70's. Went to Shiregreen and had some great friends around there. Don't venture down Firth Park anymore though...

I too went to Shiregreen School and then onto Hinde House, I left Hinde House in 1974.

Kim Morton rings a bell? knocked about with BABA AND FATTY WILD CRAIG BURROWS CANT REMEMBER REST OF NAMES but there were loads of us off the estate hanging around bowling alley and firth park in general

can remember an old rover in great condition being sold outside your house if my memory serves me well!

when you say fatty wild,would that be one of the wild's that lived on tideswell?there was frank,brian and david,i remember craig burrow's.he had two other brothers,david and michael,he lived on the corner of tideswell,with a big garden.we used to hang around at bowling alley,what school did you go to??

I too went to Shiregreen School and then onto Hinde House, I left Hinde House in 1974.

hi,i left hinde house in 1972,did you live at firth park?

Not far, top of Sicey Ave, spent a lot of time at Firth Park knew some people of Horninglow and round that area. None of the names you mentioned ring any bells though.

ive jus moved off fp ave lived there about 30yrs still in the area tho :) i used to knock about at the roundabout terrorisein ppl lol