George Rodgers..

Not to my knowledge, his mother Constance was my grandfathers sister. My cousin recalled visiting in the early 80s, then just lost contact with him

---------- Post added 24-06-2017 at 22:29 ----------

Did he have other brothers and sisters? Remember doing some Genealogy for a gentleman of that name some years back. Sadly the man in question died shortly afterwards.

Hi, I've found on Facebook, I've sent you a message. I'm going send you a picture of George when he was younger, I'd love to hear from you.

Did he have other brothers and sisters? Remember doing some Genealogy for a gentleman of that name some years back. Sadly the man in question died shortly afterwards.

Hi Rivelin6, the only sister that I knew of was SYLVIA and the surname was spelt ROGERS I believe ! Do not think he had any other brothers or sisters at all !

Ahh, she mentioned a Silvia last night, think we're talking about different people.

Ahh, she mentioned a Silvia last night, think we're talking about different people.

Hi Haydn72, did you send me the photo of George (Georgie) or to someone else ? I think I would be able to recognise him !

Hi Haydn72, did you send me the photo of George (Georgie) or to someone else ? I think I would be able to recognise him !

Hi there, i can send you the picture if you give me your email or find me on Facebook, look for Haydn J Williams

---------- Post added 06-07-2017 at 12:03 ----------

Found him and he's living in Plymouth !!!