Trouble afterthe derby match (16/10/2011)

But our market already looks smashed up

:hihi: I thought that was the desired finish

what? violence and football go together hand in hand

but they don't have to... I go to watch my team, win, lose or draw, not for the fight.

some trouble in the swim inn with tables and glasses been thrown around and some fighting.

The police have just disturbed 20 or so fighting men creating mayhem ouside of the Punchbowl, Crookes. Idiots. Catch them and sentence them like the rioters. We do not need these fools around.

Came through top of West St 30 mins ago and it looked lively.

I somtimes think its better to have a 3pm kick of as I think what happens with a midday kick of is they still drink before the match and then continue afterwards and all afternoon when the trouble starts at least with a later kick off there is less of the day left to drink and they would probably start later.

I live opposite the Wetherspoons on Langsett Road and we can still hear chanting and shouting, which started about six hours ago. There were five or six police officers outside it earlier. We've locked the gate and are trying to ignore it!

There was sum feightin near tarn

ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

Get a load of lads together and smash up some pub windows, scare the hell out of law abding familys or couples enjoying a meal out.

ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

(or perhaps us footy thugs need to get ourselves a girlfrind)

I somtimes think its better to have a 3pm kick of as I think what happens with a midday kick of is they still drink before the match and then continue afterwards and all afternoon when the trouble starts at least with a later kick off there is less of the day left to drink and they would probably start later.

I don't think it matters what time the KO time as those who want to drink all day will do so. With a 3 o'clock KO time people will just go to the boozer before the match and then again after it, I doubt there's any reduction in post match trouble.

It spoils it for the rest of us with a 12 o'clock kick off though as it dampens the atmosphere. I much prefer night matches or even just a standard 3 o'clock kick off.

I think the major trouble will happen tonight after the Knuckle dragging , tiny brained half wits are tanked up .

I agree with an earleir poster who said these animals should be sentenced exactly the same as the rioters were a few weeks ago. A couple of years in the cooler is just what is required.

Hard men dont fight in large groups like these pathetic idiots.

and this is the sad reality we have all come to accept

Yes and it is frightening the way it is accepted so readily.

The police have just disturbed 20 or so fighting men creating mayhem ouside of the Punchbowl, Crookes. Idiots. Catch them and sentence them like the rioters. We do not need these fools around.

I actually saw that happen, was quite violent and completely out of control! The police turned up and did..............nothing, they didnt even go looking for the hooligans that ran away.