Living in Sheffield S8 or S9

My parents have lived in the S9 area for 44 years and have never had any problems i was brought up on forthill road and loved every minute.

HillsBourough seem to be good place? is int it?

Hillsborough is the one for you Mr Deep - the tram goes to S9 from there, no trams from either Norton, Woodseats, or Meersbrook - simples :)

Like said earlier every post code has good and bad areas, can some one tell me, the good and bad places of nether Edge.

Also known as Nether (no go area) Edge - again no tram and crap transport links to S9 - if you want to get to S9 you need to be on a tram route or live in S9 itself, bottom of wincobank is ok for the budget you have and within walking distance to the bus station, tram stop, train station who all except the train stop at various places in Darnall and Attrecliffe

I would recommend s20 to b honest. its got easy access to bus tram and motorway and everything is on ur doorstep.