Living in Sheffield S8 or S9

S6 FTW! No students (well there's a few in Walkley and Hillsborough), good local facilities, good Pubs, and good Bus and Tram services.

S6 FTW! No students (well there's a few in Walkley and Hillsborough), good local facilities, good Pubs, and good Bus and Tram services.

students are hillarius! a cone on my cart in the mornign really brightens up my day

students are hillarius! a cone on my cart in the mornign really brightens up my day

a cone you're lucky i got a complete ice cream van on mine.

a cone you're lucky i got a complete ice cream van on mine.

:D awesomes

The tram service doesnt reach Darnall, it ends at the Manor top then you would need a bus, or tram to Woodburn road,a walk to Staniforth road then a bus again to Darnall and the 52 service is better

When people have said Darnall is mainly Asians they are mainly Pakistanis, Try Ranmoor

I live in Dronfield(s18 ) and go to work everyday by train to sheffield( it only takes about 7mins). This area is nice and safe, no gang problems, no students, a perfect place for families.

I live in Dronfield(s18 ) and go to work everyday by train to sheffield( it only takes about 7mins). This area is nice and safe, no gang problems, no students, a perfect place for families.

Dronfield, where men are men and sheep are afraid!

Dronfield, where men are men and sheep are afraid!

Come off it SS, the sheep in Dronfield are as safe as the ones in Darnall.

Come off it SS, the sheep in Dronfield are as safe as the ones in Darnall.

It's that bad in Dronfield? Please remember Staniforth Road may have a few kebab shops on it.

Darnall is not a safe area to live in, white people are afraid to take to the streets of Darnall as they may be targetted by numerous Asian gangs!

Darnall is not a safe area to live in, white people are afraid to take to the streets of Darnall as they may be targetted by numerous Asian gangs!

Don't talk rubbish, I have several people from Darnall work for me in my Dore House unit. We chat about local issues all the time and as such none of what you say rings true.