Living in Sheffield S8 or S9

Hi again. In answer to your question, Hillsborough's fine. There are a few threads on here about it, and a few mixed views. Like most areas, it has its good and bad points. On the whole, I'd say it's a decent place to live. Nice park, OK shops, not many students (if you are worried about students), very good transport links and close to some lovely countryside. Not posh, but not rough. On the downside, very busy when Sheffield Wednesday play home matches, traffic can be awful if you are a driver, and on the whole, the pubs aren't great. Not too expensive to buy or rent. Good all-rounder!

ok, can you just give me some site from where i can find tram/bus routes to my office.

Check out the Travel South Yorkshire website

So Hillsborough, Norton, Woodseats and Meersbrook etc, hope they have a good transportation link to Terry St, Sheffield, S9 2BU, UK.

For Meersbrook, along Chesterfield Road, all the buses head to town and the 53 goes straight to the Bus & Train stations so youll be able to get to those links with ease.

Can anyone tell me how is netherEdge? easily reachable to Terry St, Sheffield, S9 2BU, UK.???

Can anyone tell me how is netherEdge? easily reachable to Terry St, Sheffield, S9 2BU, UK.???

*taking mod hat off again*

Nether Edge has a bus that runs every 10 minutes into the city at peak times. in the city you can connect with the Meadowhall tram which will drop you nearby to Terry Street.

Like said earlier every post code has good and bad areas, can some one tell me, the good and bad places of nether Edge.

pradeep before you go into Nether Edge to deeply i would suggest taking note of the monthly rent, the better the area the more rent you will pay "normally"

*taking mod hat off again*

Nether Edge has a bus that runs every 10 minutes into the city at peak times. in the city you can connect with the Meadowhall tram which will drop you nearby to Terry Street.

Do they really make you wear a special hat??

:hihi:;)

Do they really make you wear a special hat??

:hihi:;)

*mod hat off again*

no, ;) special scarf ;)

Do they really make you wear a special hat?

*mod hat off again*

no, special scarf

Obviously, as your hijaab (according to your ID info).