Living in Sheffield S8 or S9

to give you a good and considered advice what cast are you

to give you a good and considered advice what cast are you

I belong to a cast called Hinduism, i dont have issues staying with Englishmen, down to earth Yorkshire people. I am not the one, to be recognized for my bad deeds. Hope that gives you an enough hint.

Looks like Hillsborough could be a good option for you, the Middlewood to Meadowhall tram would get you not far from work without having to change trams. You should be able to find something nice to rent in that price bracket.

HillsBourough seem to be good place? is int it?

Hinduism is not a cast

Well Kidley, in india we have lot of casts, however i belong to a cast that follows hinduism.

i am very well versed in indies customs well most of them anyway and your answer was not in keeping with the question, ok my honest advice to you would be, there are some private housers to let on Staniforth Road they are in a predominately a Pakistani area, the other would be the private housers to let on the Manor Top i am confident these would suit you the Manor Top ones i mean, hope this is of use to you,

Thanks Kidley, Welli could see, you stay in Manor Top area,if i am not wrong, hopefully it has good transporatation to my office.

i have just had a look, and i think there are three buses that go from Manor Top and pass Terry Street.

Thanks a lot kidley, Well hopefully i enjoy my stay in Sheffield(The greenest part of UK as i heard). I will look out for p[laces near Minor top & Hillsborough for now. i saw some pics of Norton in Google Map it looks lovely.