Living in Sheffield S8 or S9

I live in Dronfield(s18 ) and go to work everyday by train to sheffield( it only takes about 7mins). This area is nice and safe, no gang problems, no students, a perfect place for families.

Hi tong, Dronfield seem to be good option , though i dont want to spend too much on Trains, I think i have to go to Sheffield station by train, if i choose to stay in Dronfield , and from there again i have to catch Tram to office i guess... if i am not wrong ... please suggest.

I am considering Hillsborough, Norton, Woodseats and Meersbrook (could be DronField) and my office is located at Terry St, Sheffield, S9 2BU, UK. What please provide your comments.

Hmm it appears that two of my comments what I posted last night have now been deleted, how strange!! The far Left don't want the members of the public to hear the truth!!!

Hmm it appears that two of my comments what I posted last night have now been deleted, how strange!! The far Left don't want the members of the public to hear the truth!!!

You have not got a clue about the truth of living in S9, the image you have gave yourself about S9 is so far out, it deserved to be deleted.

Please feel free to ask any question you want about Darnall, If after living here for 15 years, I can't answer it, my wife will, as she has lived in Darnall for 30+ years.

pradeep, where abouts roughly is your office in Darnall

I am considering Hillsborough, Norton, Woodseats and Meersbrook (could be DronField) and my office is located at Terry St, Sheffield, S9 2BU, UK. What please provide your comments.

pradeep, where abouts roughly is your office in Darnall

I would consider Terry Street more Attercliffe, than Darnall.

yes its on the border i would think (i must have missed is post) pradeep i dont think you will have many problems there, but the same advice to anyone go for the best house-district you can afford.

So Hillsborough, Norton, Woodseats and Meersbrook etc, hope they have a good transportation link to Terry St, Sheffield, S9 2BU, UK.

So Hillsborough, Norton, Woodseats and Meersbrook etc, hope they have a good transportation link to Terry St, Sheffield, S9 2BU, UK.

You would be alot better off with a car, i am out of touch with the public transport in Sheffield but i would think that Terry Street may be a bit awkward to get to from the places mentioned

Oh well, then according to you which is the best place to live(family,couple) to reach office located at Terry St, Sheffield, S9 2BU, UK.

What class do you consider yourself to be

What class do you consider yourself to be

Ok let me put it like this, i am looking for house 1 bed or 2 bed room, withing the range of 450 to 550, Pounds, with easy access to trams, trains, i dont care if its near to Motorways, but a decent locality for a family, i am not really after a city life. Well i know i have to make some initial compromises, for now safety far most important for me.