Bleached my hair its gone ginger!

bleached my hair with xxl live blonde used 4 boxs.. it gone blonde on the roots but where my black was it has gone ginger.. well orange can someone help me please thanks or text on 07707851810

Sorted

Not a very good idea to try and go from black to blond was it :|

Edited by 0742Sheff

Go to a hairdresser. Don't attempt to do it yourself cos I dis the same before and my hair broke off and fell out

You can't really bleach hair from black at home without this happening - get a appointment booked with the most expensive hairdresser you can afford, preferably one that employs a colourist and see what they can do for you... When you bleach in future, go to a hairdresser - never try it at home, unless you are taking it one or two shades lighter...

This happened to me as a teenager, I'm originally a brunette. I called the hair colour company and what they told me worked but it would involve you going back to your natural colour i'm afraid. First of all they said to use a semi permanent colour. Once you have done this you need to use a permanent colour. This does work but if you are wanting to stay blonde I'd say take a trip to the hairdresser.

I've done the same before, where my hair was naturally dark (regrowth) it all went a lovely blonde, and the rest (which was dyed brown from being blonde previously) went orange. I did think that it would quite easily strip the brown off, and take me back to the bleached blonde underneath. Wrong! Ended up having to go to the hairdressers and having it stripped, which still left it orange and would have needed to be done again, so I quit and went back to brown!

I think if you want to go from Black to blonde you have to take it gradually, like go brown first

Going from a dark colour like Black to blonde you need to have the colour stripped, so a hairdresser would have been the better option and then as someone said only bleach at home to lighten a blonde colour you have.

I think as mentioned your options are:

go the hairdressers as you are and see what they can do to help?

OR

Put a brown or another colour on top of your orange/blonde and leave it or after re-dying it then go the hairdressers

bleached my hair with xxl live blonde used 4 boxs.. it gone blonde on the roots but where my black was it has gone ginger.. well orange can someone help me please thanks or text on 07707851810

Dont worry about it, red heads are nice :love:

http://fashionfatalities.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/lilly-cole-ms.jpg

http://www.hotnewsonglyrics.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Nicola-Roberts-Lucky-Day-Lyrics.jpg