Curb Your Enthusiasm - Series 4

Tis a very great show (by the way have you guys been enjoying the recent seinfeld dvd's, excellent)

E4 have the rights to it these days, and they are treating it just as appalingly as the BBC did. I think the last series went out at 11:30pm Meanwhile they stick on at least 4 episodes of Friends on a day, not to mention the 12 hours of big-bore live coverage

Season 4 is coming to DVD soon over here. I got Season 3 last summer in the states and it was the best so far.

The ongoing story lines that run along side such nonsense episode plots are just great. The ending to season 3 is both hilarious and uplifting and I can't wait for season 4.

been watching this on more 4 it is so funny and so dry one of the most original and funny programmes i have seen in ages not sure if i will like it as much as seinfeld but its looking good.(larry david co writes seinfeld)

anyone else watch it?

I usually watch each episode at least 3 times as it gets better each time

Being over in canada for the pasdt 6 months (back in sunny sheffield in a month) the only good thing about yank tv ius that they'll show Curb ,Seinfeld and family guy a fair bit and after a friend talk about curb for the past couple of years ive really got into it.Also i like the childish comedy of that 70's show which they also show often.But i HATE there remakes of iur shows , namley the office ,teachers and another onbe which its that poor i forgot which they were trying to remake.Man i miss peep show though i fooking love it.....:(

Just purchased series 4 on offer from amazon £12.99 has to be one of the most laugh out loud comedys ever ,loved the car pool lane and wandering bear eppisodes in particular

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Curb-Your-Enthusiasm-Larry-David/dp/B0009I9Y0U/ref=pd_bbs_sr_6/026-5925401-7590808?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1174765399&sr=8-6

I watched an episode of this in the wee small hours,about 3 weeks ago or something.....thought it wasnt that good at all...the bald guy seems to be a total prick

It was an episode where he got special shoes or something,and they made a right noise when he was walking....also he was looking at his friends wives bra..and she caught him,and called him a pervert...

The bra thing was because his Housekeeper didnt wear one,and he said he would buy her one

Totally bored to tears i was!!

I watched an episode of this in the wee small hours,about 3 weeks ago or something.....thought it wasnt that good at all...the bald guy seems to be a total prick

It was an episode where he got special shoes or something,and they made a right noise when he was walking....also he was looking at his friends wives bra..and she caught him,and called him a pervert...

The bra thing was because his Housekeeper didnt wear one,and he said he would buy her one

Totally bored to tears i was!!

Curb is like a good wine you have to give it time to appreciate it but once you do its well worth it,you have to get to know the characters.

I often find the second viewing better than the first.

I have viewed most episodes at least 4 times.

Curb is like a good wine you have to give it time to appreciate it but once you do its well worth it,you have to get to know the characters.

I often find the second viewing better than the first.

I have viewed most episodes at least 4 times.

I live in the States, never heard of the show :confused:

Just a reminder for all you Curb fans new series is on more 4 mondays nice to have some decent quality comedy on tv again

I live in the States, never heard of the show :confused:

Just realized it's on HBO, I don't subscribe to that.

It's great, I love it to bits.Such awful situations Larry gets himself in :hihi: