Any Good Networking Events in South Yorkshire

Network via Sheffield's Postcode Gazette? See http://postcodegazette.com/

It's also running introductory meetings for potential business users/advertisers, approx. monthly at the Lantern Theatre.

Edited by Jeffrey Shaw

Great info guys thanks much appreciated.

Some good advice in this thread, thanks to all.

Hi when is the group at the sidings?

I'll find out and email you the details, I leave all that to Sharon!!! :hihi:

Okay, that's great. I guess I have nothing to lose by going to some of these networking events any way!

Whenever you're ready to ditch Paypal, let me know! Which networking events do you attend?

If you can do it, im ready to sort it now as we are just in the process of signing off a new website :D

Across me and the missus we go to Trades Unite, The Firm Network, iNetwork in Rotherham and Network Hub which is 3rd November 18:00 until 22:00, freebie at Brazza Coffee House on Wellington Street. you will need to book on with Stella Media for this one. (@stellamedia on twitter)

If you can do it, im ready to sort it now as we are just in the process of signing off a new website :D

Across me and the missus we go to Trades Unite, The Firm Network, iNetwork in Rotherham and Network Hub which is 3rd November 18:00 until 22:00, freebie at Brazza Coffee House on Wellington Street. you will need to book on with Stella Media for this one. (@stellamedia on twitter)

I've just booked the next Network Hub... first ever networking event... here goes nothing! What do people wear by the way?! Business dress or casual?!

Now is good for me, do you want me to come out and see you later in the week to do some initial paperwork and I can explain everything in a little more detail?

Hi

Have you heard of 4Networking? I am the Marketing Assistant at 4N Quadrant in Sheffield which is based just off the Parkway.It costs a tenner, bring your busines cards and have a 1-1 with other business leaders. We have a meeting tomorrow and its a special 2 yr aniversary event. If anyone is interested PM your details and i can book you on the event.

Thanks

Hi

I'd like to inform you that The Fruit Tree Business Growth Club will be opening a branch in Sheffield in January.

If you'd like to attend the launch on 11th Jan just let me know. Alternatively, if you have any questions just ask.

regards

Brian

Hi Brian,

I would be interested in coming along to the event on 11th Jan. Could you let me know the time/location/price?

Thanks,

Katie Shipley

Babble and Speak Ltd

i would also recommend the firm networking also , ive only been five weeks now and ime getting good feed back call me if you need to be introduced no fees also

mike 07792689253

i would also recommend the firm networking also , ive only been five weeks now and ime getting good feed back call me if you need to be introduced no fees also

mike 07792689253

Thanks, Mike! I'm actually going along to their breakfast session on Friday, so maybe I'll see you there.