Anyone here go to Darnall Church school ?

Hi I went there in the 50 s , lovely school and it is still there on Station Rd in Darnall . It's now used as offices I think :) Love to hear from anyone who remebers it . I left to go to Waltheof about 63/64 . Good times were had at the old school

Hi I went to Darnall Church School , must have started there about 1956/57 and my brother would have started about 51/52 . What a lovely old school it was . Sadly I went to the bank on the corner of Station Rd the other week and noticed that it has now been demolished , so sad it was a lovely old building :cry:

Hi I went to Darnall Church School , must have started there about 1956/57 and my brother would have started about 51/52 . What a lovely old school it was . Sadly I went to the bank on the corner of Station Rd the other week and noticed that it has now been demolished , so sad it was a lovely old building :cry:

Yes I went to Darnall church school 1950 to 1958 it was a great school if you didn't want to learn much. It is such a sorry sight to see now just an empty space. We had three reunions for the school they were held at the Darnall Horti club the first two years they were well attended but last year there were only about 10 or so came. who am I talking to here I wonder if I knew you, my name is terry roe and I still live here on the littledale estate

Yes I went to Darnall church school 1950 to 1958 it was a great school if you didn't want to learn much. It is such a sorry sight to see now just an empty space. We had three reunions for the school they were held at the Darnall Horti club the first two years they were well attended but last year there were only about 10 or so came. who am I talking to here I wonder if I knew you, my name is terry roe and I still live here on the littledale estate

Hi Terry my maiden name was Susan Wright , but maybe you knew my brother more than me he was Kenneth Wright and we lived on Gladstone St in Darnall . I used to walk home through the Littledale estate sometimes from the Waltheof school , was a bit of a scrabble at times to catch the bus down Prince of Wales Rd :)

Hi I went there in the 50 s , lovely school and it is still there on Station Rd in Darnall . It's now used as offices I think :) Love to hear from anyone who remebers it . I left to go to Waltheof about 63/64 . Good times were had at the old school

Can you remember any of your class mates at Darnall church ? I'm older than you but I've got a good memory for names, my name is terry roe I left in 58

Hi Terry my maiden name was Susan Wright , but maybe you knew my brother more than me he was Kenneth Wright and we lived on Gladstone St in Darnall . I used to walk home through the Littledale estate sometimes from the Waltheof school , was a bit of a scrabble at times to catch the bus down Prince of Wales Rd :)

I can't remember the two of you at the moment but give it time and it will come. I can remember everyone from that area, I started work in an office in ross st when I left school. Do you still live in the area Susan ?

I can't remember the two of you at the moment but give it time and it will come. I can remember everyone from that area, I started work in an office in ross st when I left school. Do you still live in the area Susan ?

Unfortunately my brother is no longer with us he would probably have remembered you . My memory is not very good for names . My brothers friends at the time you went to Darnall Church were , John Temprell who lived up Handsworth hill somewhere , and there was someone with the second name Pask . I went to school with Joan Huttley , Pauline Bulmer and she emigrated to OZ in the 60s . Sorry I can't think of anymore

Unfortunately my brother is no longer with us he would probably have remembered you . My memory is not very good for names . My brothers friends at the time you went to Darnall Church were , John Temprell who lived up Handsworth hill somewhere , and there was someone with the second name Pask . I went to school with Joan Huttley , Pauline Bulmer and she emigrated to OZ in the 60s . Sorry I can't think of anymore

I moved from the area in 1978 when they demolished our house on Studley rd and now live at Hollinsend ( intake ) . When I left school I worked at Dunford Elliot down attercliffe in the offices , that's now gone I think

I know the temprell's all three brothers died alan was in our class so there is a good chance I knew your brother who I am sad to hear has died.My mate up there was barry hoole

I moved from the area in 1978 when they demolished our house on Studley rd and now live at Hollinsend ( intake ) . When I left school I worked at Dunford Elliot down attercliffe in the offices , that's now gone I think

we too lived on studley road in the 70's there was the drivers, drakes, my uncle sonny revill,andrews to name a few

we too lived on studley road in the 70's there was the drivers, drakes, my uncle sonny revill,andrews to name a few

Oh wow we lived next door to your uncle then ,the other side of the gennel, never new his first name , always called him Mr Revill , lovely man used to make me a finney haddock sarni when he cooked his fish. By then I was married and called Grayson which I still am . The Andrews lived down the road on the opposite side and had greyhound dogs . Vaguely remember the drivers .There was the Duttons too who lived across the road from us , small world isn't it ?

Oh wow we lived next door to your uncle then ,the other side of the gennel, never new his first name , always called him Mr Revill , lovely man used to make me a finney haddock sarni when he cooked his fish. By then I was married and called Grayson which I still am . The Andrews lived down the road on the opposite side and had greyhound dogs . Vaguely remember the drivers .There was the Duttons too who lived across the road from us , small world isn't it ?

Yes it's a small world, there was a man called Mick Greyson that we exchanged with. At the school reunion a couple of years ago the last teacher alive mister Dore gave me some school photos if you give me your email I can send you them.