Clarence Street

My Nan called Kit Wilkes(Pearce)had a chip shop on Young street then moved onto Clarence street when it was demolished before moving up to Duke Street and the Barracuda, my mother had the Moor Fisheries and Brendas.

Hi my nanan said she lived at 148 Clarence street with her father frank white and mother Theresa hopkinsons she was called marjorie white and had two brothers frank and Donald does anyone know any information or remember them? 
I understand I am late!

On 29/08/2020 at 15:09, Jed Todd said:

Hi, Doe's anyone remember Robert Webster, from Heavygate road? we were big school friends in the mid 70's before i joined the services in 78, and lost touch. Would love to find him, he knocked about with Terry Boyles, and we went to st john fisher in woodhouse. His dad used to take us fishing all over the place, lol. Think his sister was susan or Barbara, thanks in advance.

Hi, I have emailed you but in case it doesn't arrive....

I am one of Robert's sisters. (He has 4)

Unfortunately he had a heart attack in 2004 that left him with severe brain damage and has been resident in Mickley Hall care home at Totley since then.

I have just come across this post and by coincidence I`m  trying to trace relatives, born in Clarence street. Brian Wood born 1942 and his Brother Harry born 1945 Parents George and Nellie Wood Any help would be appreciated