So worried about my little baby

My 5year old cross jack Russell/Yorkshire terrier had an operation Monday because I found a pea sized lump just below her last nipple,the op went brilliant but I hate taking her in and leaving her,it was the worst day of my life,I have now got to wait till friday for results of biopsy,she went in today for a check up and just before leaving house I noticed the same size lump just next to her third nipple,it's firm but moves about and dosnt hurt,I was devastated,the vet said he would remove it when I take her to be spayed next month so that's another operation and more trauma,I just wish I had ad her spayed when she was younger,I feel like it's my fault,as any body else had this experience and do they appear that quick.?

No personal experience but i did find this on line:

"Mammary tumors occur in approximately 25% of female dogs who go through at least two heat periods, whether they are bred or not. Of these tumors, about 80% are benign and simple lumpectomy is sufficient. It is not uncommon for dogs who have one benign tumor to have another one, due to the number of mammary glands present but it is unusual to have to remove more than two or three lumps in a bitch's lifetime."

Hope she's ok xx

good. They are a worry aren't they?! :/