Lets put Islam and the west's relationship into some real context.

I would like to apologise to one poster for using words a little to long for him to understand. I'll try to keep them to less than three syllables where possible to match newspaper links.

(Sorry about the three and four syllables in a few of those words)

What about a census? Pretty sure everybody is included.
You really think the national census should have questions like 'do you support suicide bombing'? :|

Only a poor survery would interview such a small proportion of the total number of people within that group.

No you are wrong, that is how surveys work, the whole point is that you take a sample and then extrapolate to the population. 500 is not an ideal size but it is large enough that the results will have some meaning. The error margin will increase but the real percentage who want Sharia is not going to be that far away from the 40% quoted.

What point are trying to make here?

Looking at the link, it seems that British Muslims are going off to Afganistan to fight the British.

Its similar to the 2nd world war where British people went to Germany to fight a war against the British Army and.....oh......thats sounds absurd.

I assume that these jihadis are having there benefits stopped, as I'm guessing that fighting a war in Afganistan means they are not looking for work in the UK

The document states that the numbers of young British Muslims, "seemingly committed jihadists", travelling abroad to commit extremist violence has been rising, with Pakistan and Somalia the most frequent destinations.

The British government sent thousands of young men to invade a country that had done nothing at all to the UK.

Perhaps you could explain why that's acceptable before we go further into why it's wrong for a few people to fight against that.

Looking at the link, it seems that British Muslims are going off to Afganistan to fight the British.

Its similar to the 2nd world war where British people went to Germany to fight a war against the British Army and.....oh......thats sounds absurd.

I assume that these jihadis are having there benefits stopped, as I'm guessing that fighting a war in Afganistan means they are not looking for work in the UK

Please provide evidence to show these so called extremists are on benefits or retract your statement.

As for British troops in Hitler's army. I have to agree that's silly.

The very idea.

http://www.feldgrau.com/gb.html

What point are trying to make here?

He's too blind to see he's lost his argument? :)

I do wonder why some posters think it's acceptable to lie in order to form an argument.

There are several posts here accusing various people of various things that are clear lies.

The best some can manage is newspaper links to corrupted poll results as evidence for their rather unreasonable position.

When that is exposed, it's the "you called me a name" bit but they are totally unable to link to the 'personal insult' they're complaining about because it doesn't exist.

I'm awaiting a link to prove the latest dodgy "Fact" regarding Muslims on the dole fighting against British troops.

I suspect I'll have a long wait.