Lets put Islam and the west's relationship into some real context.

Tell us what you would do to Muslims....

Nothing.

....given they won't give up Islam.

What would other Muslims do with them if they left Islam?

Do you accept that a comment like that might be perceived as deeply offensive to Muslims?

Yes I can, but no more so than if I criticise the policies of a political party, then members of that party might be offended.

I'm sure many muslims would disagree with you as would many non muslims. Islam is not a stain on the world as you put it. Do you see Christianity Judaism Hinduism as stains too? No religion is perfect. A friend of mine once said the faith is perfect but it's followers are flawed. I think this sums up all religion nicely.

The answer is no, I do not see other religions the same, because when we see around the globe the damage, brutality and inhumanity that is done where Islam holds sway and is the majority religion, it's clear that it is not the same as other religions in the present times.

Nothing.

What would other Muslims do with them if they left Islam?

Imagine a fair few would be shown the splendour that is Sheffield.

Yes I can, but no more so than if I criticise the policies of a political party, then members of that party might be offended.

How do you feel about muslims individually? People you know, in Sheffield?

The answer is no, I do not see other religions the same, because when we see around the globe the damage, brutality and inhumanity that is done where Islam holds sway and is the majority religion, it's clear that it is not the same as other religions in the present times.

So its the religious hold that needs to be broken rather than the people?

Sorry I went for dinner :)

When we started building the empire isn't important, the fact is we did and regardless of what our motives were we still saw fit to go where we wanted and take it as our own. If a legitimate motive is all it needs then the Muslim's are well within their rights to try likewise.

There aren't many Church faiths that at some point in their history haven't been responsible for death and torture, rape and murder and even recently child molestation has been headline news.

Still living in the darks ages I see.

Why don't you first tell us something instead of hiding behind snidy one liners, you contribute virtualy nothing to any topic you post on other than to snipe.

So you are unaware that Xtians in Uganda are advocating the death sentence for homosexuality? :confused:

John X

Still living in the darks ages I see.

Hello mate :)

Yep, beers cheaper ;)

I'm very good friends with quite a few Muslims. Great people and I treat them with warmth and friendship just as I would anybody else and just as I would expect to be treated myself. But understand it is not them I have any beef with, it is their religion, their ideology. I view it in the same way that a Tory might be very good friends with a Labour supporter. Both can be very good friends, but ideologically world's apart. When they criticise each others politics, it's not necesssarily a personal attack on each other.

So its the religious hold that needs to be broken rather than the people?
The religion islam is what these people live by or mabye fairer to say are forced to live by.

The islamic leaders keep their hold by threat, fear and barbarity, fortunatley with modern technology the people in the Islam dominated states are waking up and smelling the coffee.