Lets put Islam and the west's relationship into some real context.

Of course you do:roll:

Well they do, obviously. When did you last see a big gang of Muslims shouting abusively about Christ, or rampaging through a town centre?

Classic response, no answer so shut the debate down, and why not it works.

Again though why do your type come on a debate forum, when you hate debate?

Ah, since you mention debate - you claim that the EDL only oppose militant, extremist Islam, yes?

Where does chanting 'Allah, Allah, who the f**k is Allah, fit into that - since it seeks to cause offence to all muslims regardless of how moderate they might be?

Ah, since you mention debate - you claim that the EDL only oppose militant, extremist Islam, yes?

Where does chanting 'Allah, Allah, who the f**k is Allah, fit into that - since it seeks to cause offence to all muslims regardless of how moderate they might be?

Anger at he insanity of the situation.

Well they do, obviously. When did you last see a big gang of Muslims shouting abusively about Christ, or rampaging through a town centre?

yep never see muslims do that:roll:

Anger at he insanity of the situation.

So you concede that such chants would be offensive to all muslims and not just extremists?

Classic response, no answer so shut the debate down, and why not it works.

Again though why do your type come on a debate forum, when you hate debate?

Actually it was to try and weed out some your previous vitriol to add to the debate. If you are so passionate by your own convictions you wouldn't reinvent yourself.

So I ask again, who were you before Nov?

I think the muslims definitely take the lead on not being drunken abusive thugs.
They also take the lead on blowing up innocent people.

Tell me, which is the worst of two evils here - being a bunch of anticsocial drunken thugs who cause offense and disorder now and then, or being a bunch of sober antisocial nutcases who also cause disorder and occasionally blow people limb from limb?

Perhaps not about Christ, but plenty of groups of Muslims have rampaged through the streets shouting abusively about our soldiers, Police and government. Is that ok by you, so long as they're not doing anything anti-Muslim?

So you concede that such chants would be offensive to all muslims and not just extremists?

Offensive yes, so what? thats the point.

So, you are admitting that your intention is not to partake in informed debate / discussion, but to provoke, and to be inflammatory and offensive.

OK, just so we know what your standpoint is.

They also take the lead on blowing up innocent people.

Tell me, which is the worst of two evils here - being a bunch of anticsocial drunken thugs who cause offense and disorder now and then, or being a bunch of sober antisocial nutcases who also cause disorder and occasionally blow people limb from limb?

And there lies the rub, Conrod. As an intelligent human being you are able to realise that those who call themselves Muslim and blow people up are a distinct subset of all Muslims.

Ltfsl and others of his ilk do not even make that distinction, hence my point about the indiscriminately offensive tactics used by the EDL.

You, like me are old enough to recall (dimly perhaps) the mainland IRA bombing campaign - if a protset group had been around at the time which claimed to oppose Catholic republican terror groups but marched around shouting 'Jesus is a tosser', I think we could conclude from that their claim to only oppose militant Catholic republicans was a nonsense, don't you?

The point is you claim to oppose extremist Islam, yet knowingly go about causing offense and distress to all Muslims.

It makes you look like a liar.