Lets put Islam and the west's relationship into some real context.

oh you mean like humans have done over all time?

all different "types" of humans

Yep - there is such a thing as 'bindweed' and you don't want that in your perfect garden where all the other plants are getting along so nicely...

Is it true that a quarter of the worlds population are Muslim? Is it also true that two thirds of terrorist acts around the world are committed by *******?

I would have thought a quarter of the worlds population would have been pushing it - it's a very small percentage in europe, and you have to think how many billion christians and also buddists there are - some huge countries with a C or B majority there... No idea what the percentage is re terrorists though - again, some big christian and jewish terror groups out there...

Negative attitude is the result of narrow mindedness. If one travel to the middle east and if you observe a lot of people from UK have got jobs there in Dubai and Qtar and Sudi Arabia but people don't consider them weeds.

one can choose to take out weeds from their own gardens but not from the country side as it is part of the echo system. Certain sects do contribute to the economy of Great Britain. It is a small minority who will claim benefits. Hospitals, nursing homes for the elderly, packeging, bakeries and some of the vital food chains are run by these hard working people.

Yeah but the weeds will try and outgrow everything else

It is the way one look at things. All the fingers in one's hand are not same, so how one is going to choose which one good or better than the other. Why people are going to go on holidays, because they are fed up with the weather and they want change. Similar human being should have the right from one place to the other. How many people are migrating each year, it is good to see statistics. We should get hold of the Immigration secretary as due to her blessing we have this european mass influx, who can hide in their murky skin but when they speak things appear different. Muslims are not even 1% of the population here, so why such a fuss.

This is a beautiful vision, using plants and nature to represent us murky humans... Marred by the fact that, when you introduce a plant from another land into a garden, it sometimes kills the natives:o

If Islam was a political party, it would be banned.

If Islam was a political party, it would be banned.

If taking delight in causing distress to innocent people going about their business was illegal, so would you and your EDL scumchums.

If taking delight in causing distress to innocent people going about their business was illegal, so would you and your EDL scumchums.

Islam / EDL Which group are worse?

In actions, ideology, intentions. Its not a hard answer.

What gets me is how your type insist on defending the undefendable.

Who were you before Nov?

As the saying goes....

Only a liberal

could turn a terrorist

into a victim

I think the muslims definitely take the lead on not being drunken abusive thugs.

Who were you before Nov?

Classic response, no answer so shut the debate down, and why not it works.

Again though why do your type come on a debate forum, when you hate debate?

I think the muslims definitely take the lead on not being drunken abusive thugs.

Of course you do:roll: